News & Notes
Over on cable, A&E has the season finale of Parking Wars.
American Idol (FOX): New. The top 10 guys give it another go tonight. Another two must leave. Hopefully, there will be some worthy performances this week. Runs 90 minutes.
Back to You (FOX): New. Kelly has to give a eulogy for a former anchor at the news station, so Chuck offers to watch Gracie and get a chance at some bonding time. Another new episode airs tomorrow after the ladies take their turn on American Idol. New episodes return on April 16th.
Jericho (CBS): New. The government officials now in charge of Jericho are withholding a vaccine for the deadly Hudson River virus that is sweeping across the nation. Jake and the rangers try to make sure it doesn’t all get destroyed.
NCIS (CBS): Repeat. The team tries to help a woman from Africa locate her husband, a political refugee.
One Tree Hill (The CW): New. The ladies all get locked in the library, while the guys try to decide if or when to tell the significant others about recent indiscretions.
quarterlife (NBC): Series Premiere. The web series comes to network television. Created by Marshall Herskovitz and Edward Zwick, the people behind such shows as Once and Again and thirtysomething. It tells the story of a writer that keeps a video blog that tells all the details of her life and her friends as well. They don’t take to kindly to their private lives being broadcast on the Internet.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeats. First up Alton brews up some coffee and then gives you some cooking tips. Both episodes replay again later.
Dirty Jobs (Discover Channel): New. Mike takes a look at some dirty jobs that entail making some of are favorite foods. Plays again later.
The Office (TBS): Repeats. First up, a shipment of paper goes out with an indecent watermark in “Product Recall” and then it is time for some “Beach Games.”
- Bones (TNT): Repeat. Episode five from season one, “A Boy in a Bush,” replays.
- Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): Repeats. The two episodes from Saturday night replay, where Bobby took on Paula Deen in a chicken fried steak challenge followed by a chicken and waffles battle in New York.
- ESPN has doubleheader college basketball with Ohio State at Indiana followed by newly #1 Tennessee at Vanderbilt.
- ESPN2 has college basketball with Southern Illinois at Bradley.
- NBA TV has a doubleheader with the Orlando Magic at the New Jersey Nets followed by the Portland Trailblazers at the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers are looking really good, not that blowing out my Sonics Sunday night, the TVaholic was at the game, is a great measure to go by, but the game was over early and never in doubt.
- Versus has NHL action.
- 10 Items or Less (TBS): New. Leslie puts together a calendar of historical figures using the staff, but Amy gets upset when she finds out that Ingrid is on the cover. Plays again later.
Bravo has six episodes of The Millionaire Matchmaker tonight.
Oxygen has 12 hours of The Bad Girls Club episodes.
Sci Fi has episodes 9-16 from season one of The X-Files early.
Spike TV has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation tonight.
What do you think is the best thing on tonight?