News & Notes
In the strike is officially over news, members of the Writers Guild of America voted to except the contract with less than 10 percent voting against. So, that means new TV shows until at least May 1st, 2011, which is when this contract ends.
The Office (NBC): Repeat. Episode three from this season, “Launch Party,” replays, where Dwight tries to outsell the company’s new website.
Lost (ABC): New. Desmond and Sayid experience some difficulties with turbulence in the helicopter while trying to get to the freighter. How great has this season be so far?
Eli Stone (ABC): New. Eli is getting a chance to make up for a case that he won by less than appropriate tactics. His visions send him on a trip to Hawaii.
Lost (ABC): Repeat. Last week’s episode, “Eggtown,” replays, where Kate is determined to find out what the people on the freighter know about her.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (CBS): Repeat. Jorga Fox’s last episode, “Goodbye & Good Luck,” replays.
Lipstick Jungle (NBC): New. Wendy is trying to get a film made in India and gives Victory a chance to design for a star actress. Kirby is suing Nico. The show won’t be filming any additional episodes for the spring past the ones filmed pre-strike, but NBC has order an additional six scripts to be written. After three episodes, I would say that Cashmere Mafia is the superior show, as it is a lot more fun and this continues to be dreadfully depressing, for the most part.
Friends (TBS): Repeats. First up is “The One With the Ultimate Fighting Champion” and then “The One at the Beach House,” where the gang heads to the beach to support Phoebe going to meet her birth mom.
American Chopper (TLC): New. The guys begin work on a Craftsman/Diehard bike. Plays again later.
Breaking Bad (AMC): Repeat. Sunday’s episode “Gray Matter” replays, where Walter and Skyler go to a party for a former colleague of his. Jesse is trying to go straight. Starts on the half hour after Murder by Numbers ends. Plays again later. Check out a clip from the episode below. (RSS and eMail may need to click to the site to view the video)
- American Idol (FOX): New. Two more boys and two more girls get sent home. Who do you think they will be?
- Iron Chef America (Food Network): Repeat. Sunday’s battle between Iron Chef Bobby Flay and the Rathbun Brothers replays. Replays again later.
- Smallville (The CW): Repeat. Clark gets to meet his biological mother, played by Helen Slater (Supergirl).
- Without a Trace (CBS): Repeat. A cop with a few mistakes in her past has gone missing and the team investigates.
- EPSN has doubleheader college basketball action.
- EPSN2 has doubleheader college basketball action.
- Golf Channel has first round coverage of the Honda Classic.
- TNT has doubleheader NBC action with the Dallas Mavericks at the San Antonio Spurs followed by the Miami Heat at the Los Angeles Lakers.
Bravo has six episodes of Top Chef early.
Nickelodeon has 16 episodes of Home Improvement late.
Oxygen has 10 episodes of Living Single.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Dark Angel early.
Will you be getting Lost with Eli Stone in the Lipstick Jungle tonight?