You’ve seen the Pepsi Stuff 6 on the List - Top 7 Super Bowl XLII Commercials">commercial that debuted during the Super Bowl, where Justin Timberlake gets dragged, racked and whacked. The tag line states, “every sip gets you closer.” Now, a comment could get you closer. TVaholic has been offered up 250 Pepsi Points to give away. Follow the instructions below and you could be one of two lucky winners to get your hands on some free Pepsi Stuff.
You may be wondering what Pepsi Points has to do with TV. Well, you can download TV shows atfor 12 points each. Or, you can get season sets of some great TV shows for 90 points each, like Alf, All in the Family, Arrested Development, Friday Night Lights, King of the Hill, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Moonlighting, NYPD Blue, Reba, Titus, Will & Grace and many others. Other than TV related stuff, you can also download movies and DRM-Free MP3s, get DVD movies and CDs, or Pepsi apparel.
Update 6.22.2008: This giveaway is over, but why not check out our Weeds Season 3 DVD giveaway that runs through June 30th.
Update 11.16.2008: Why not see what our latest giveaway is here at TVaholic.
What Are the Prizes?
- 150 Pepsi Stuff Points
- 100 Pepsi Stuff Points
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post as follows:
- Tell us what you thought of the Pepsi Stuff Super Bowl commercial.
- Or, tell us what you are going to get with your free Pepsi Points.
- Or, just tell us why you love giveaways and winning free stuff.
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Must include a valid email address, so we can contact you, if your comment is the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is numbered and time stamped. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Sunday, March 23rd, 2008. Two numbers will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comments will be selected as the winners.
- Winners have five days to respond after being notified. Once winners have responded with a U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winners name and state will be added to this post. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
What If I Don’t Win?
Well, you can always:
And the Two Winners Are
#34 – Cole Grubiss of ?? is the winner of 150 Pepsi Stuff Points.
- #9 – Tim Sommer of Illinois is the winner of
100150 Pepsi Stuff Points. #19 – Randy Barnes of ?? is now the winner of 100 Pepsi Stuff Points.
- #29 – Bob Heilmann of Oklahoma is now the winner of the 100 Pepsi Stuff Points.
Update 3.24.2008: Added winners information.
Update 3.29.2008: Unfortunately, Cole didn’t respond in the allotted time after multiple attempts to contact him by email, so Tim gets bumped up to first place and a new second place winner will now be selected.
Update 4.3.2008: I can’t believe how hard it has been to give away these points, but Randy never responded either, so a new second place winner will now be selected. Hopefully, the third time is the charm. At least Tim was happy with the bump up to first place.