News & Notes
On cable tonight, VH1 has the first season finale of Free Radio.
Enter to win Pepsi Stuff Points and get your hands on some free DVD sets, TV show downloads, DRM-Free MP3s and more.
NCAA Championship Tournament (CBS): Day 2. Given the lack of Friday night programming on the networks, the best you can do tonight, and most of the day, is watch college basketball games. You can’t get much better drama than a little school knocking off a big school, like Belmont almost did to Duke yesterday.
‘Til Death (FOX): Repeat. This is just filler until the next half hour begins, and not good filler at that.
The Return of Jezebel James (FOX): New. Really enjoyed the first two episodes last week, especially the second one. As the cast gels, this could become really good. Too bad it did so poorly ratings wise in its debut last week. If you didn’t watch last week, or if your bracket is already busted, you should check this out tonight.
House (FOX): New. A patient wants to die, but House thinks that he can figure out what is causing the man’s illness and goes against his wishes to do so.
20/20 (ABC): New. The second of two hours about prostitutes in America plays.
Jericho (Sci Fi): Repeats. Four season one episodes replay tonight. The night starts off with episode 12, “The Day Before,” where we see what people were planning to do before the bombs went off. Then we have episode 13, “Black Jack,” where Dale, Heather, Jake and Johnston head to a trading post outside of town to look for parts to fix a windmill. Episode 14, “Heart of Winter,” plays, where Jake, Mimi and Stanley end up stranded on a hunting trip after a bad encounter with some strangers. Lastly we get, “ Semper Fidelis,” where the town’s residents begin to wonder what things could be like after the Marines show up in town. The next two episodes replay next week.
- Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): Repeat. Episode two from this season, “Love/Addiction,” replays, where Burke’s mom comes to get his things at the hospital and Lexie is trying to talk with Meredith without success.
- Friends (TBS): Repeats. First up is “The One With the Worst Best Man Ever,” where Ross’ family ring gets lost and then it is “The One With Ross’ Wedding, Part 1,” where everyone but a pregnant Phoebe ends up on their way to London for the wedding.
- What Not to Wear (TLC): New. A young mother needs to change her hippie fashion. Plays again later.
- CBS has Day 2 action from the NCAA Championship Tournament most of the day.
- ESPN2 has preseason MLB action with the Chicago Cubs vs. the Colorado Rockies early.
- Golf Channel has second round action from the WGC CA Championship.
- Dirt (FX): Repeat. Sunday’s episode, “God Bless the Child,” replays, where Lucy wants to bring down a famous music mogul.
E! has the five-part 101 Sexiest Celebrity Bodies.
MTV has 12 episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
Nickelodeon has 16 episodes of George Lopez late.
Sci Fi has eight episodes from season nine of The X-Files early.
VH1 has 14 episodes of Hogan Knows Best.
March Madness or The Return of Jezebel James? What will you be watching?