News & Notes
NCAA Championship Tournament (CBS): Final Four. First up is UCLA vs. Memphis with a tip scheduled for 6:07 p.m. Eastern. The second game is Kansas vs. North Carolina and it will start about a half hour after the first game ends. Hopefully, having the four number one seeds playing will make for some great games, as last weekend was full of blowouts, for the most part.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (NBC): Repeat. A blonde beauty has been found strangled and Logan and Falacci are on the case, in “Lonelyville” from earlier this season.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. The detectives probe the world of extreme fighting while investigating the death of a young girl, in “Fight” from earlier this season. Guest stars Gaius Charles (Friday Night Lights).
Law & Order (NBC): Repeat. A psychiatrist that works with teens is found shot in his office, in “Betrayal” from earlier this season.
Torchwood (BBC America): Repeat. Last week’s episode, “From Out of the Rain,” replays.
Torchwood (BBC America): New. The darker side of Torchwood is revealed when Gwen investigates the disappearance of a teenager.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeats. Alton informs you about milk and then makes a coconut cake, in the last two of five episodes that play tonight for a three-hour mini marathon.
- Trading Spaces (TLC): New. A brother and a sister swap rooms. Plays again later.
- CBS has NCAA Championship action, see Prime Picks
- ESPN2 has women’s golf action with round three of the Kraft Nabisco Championship.
- FOX has MLB action with one of three games, depending on your region.
- NBC has men’s golf action with round three of the Shell Houston Open.
above for more info.
- MADtv (FOX): New. Sketches that make fun of stuff.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): New. The host is Christopher Walken and the musical guest is Panic at the Disco. A Walken hosted episode usually turns out pretty good, so will definitely have to check this one out or at least set the TiVo.
A&E has six episodes of Cold Case Files.
MTV has 10 episodes of True Life.
Sci Fi has the three-part six-hour The Triangle miniseries beginning early.
TruTV has five episodes of The Investigators.
USA has 14 episodes of NCIS.