Saturday Interview Collection: Albert Brooks, Bill Engvall, Jorge Garcia, Jordana Spiro & More
Here is the third edition of the Saturday Interview Collection. There is something for everyone. Recommendations would be for Albert Brooks of Weeds, Jeffrey Donovan of Burn Notice, Jorge Garcia of Lost, Rekha Sharma of Battlestar Galactica and Jordana Spiro of My Boys.
Interviews with Albert Brooks, Jorge Garcia, Jordana Spiro & More
- Naveen Andrews – The Lost star talked with E! Online at the Monte Carlo TV Festival. Find out what he thinks about knowing the end date of the show, how he prepares to play his character and what other Lost character he would like to play other than his.
- Catherine Bell – The Army Wives star talked with TV Guide and the people over at GrrlTV posted the video. She talks about why she took another role in a military themed show and more. Army Wives plays Sundays on Lifetime.
- Albert Brooks – He talked to the New York Times about his role in the upcoming fourth season of Weeds. He talks about acting on TV and his next movie project. Season four of Weeds premieres Monday, June 16th.
- Dollhouse Creator & Star – Joss Whedon and Elisa Dushku talk about their new show in this just over a minute video.
- Jeffrey Donovan – The Burn Notice star talked to Michelle at Eclipse Magazine and others on a recent visit to the Miami set. He talked about how he keeps in good shape, his co-stars, when he does the voiceovers and more. Season two of Burn Notice returns on Thursday, July 10th.
- Bill Engvall – The star of The Bill Engvall Show visited The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and Comedy Centric posted the video of the 9:31 segment. Season Two of The Bill Engvall Show premiered Thursday, June 12th.
- Drew Fuller – The Army Wives star talked with Dameon’s TV and others about his role in the ABC Family Original Movie The Circuit, working on Army Wives and Charmed and more. Army Wives plays Sundays on Lifetime.
- Jorge Garcia – The Lost star talked with b5media at the 2008 Monte Carlo Television Festival about what other character he would like to play other than his and people focusing on how his character hasn’t lost any weight on the island.
- Allie Grant – She plays Isabelle Hoades on Weeds. She is 14 now and started on the show when she was 10. She talked to the Arizona Daily Star about playing a kid on a very adult natured show. Season four of Weeds premieres Monday, June 16th.
- Hell’s Kitchen’s Bobby – The latest chef wannabe that got sent packing talked with MSN. Hell’s Kitchen plays Wednesdays on FOX.
- House Cast & Creator – Hugh Laurie, director of photography Gale Tattersall, Omar Epps, executive producer and creator David Shore, director Katie Jacobs and Robert Sean Leonard participated in a panel discussion after a screening of the finale episode. Read a few snippets and quotes from the Q&A session.
- Charley Jenkins – He was the first to be sent packing on NBC’s Nashville Star. Find out what he had to say about his experience on the show. Nashville Star plays Mondays on NBC.
- Jenji Kohan – The Weeds creator talked to the LAist about season four. Find out if there will be anymore “Little Boxes,” music on the show, and what this season has in store. Season four of Weeds premieres Monday, June 16th.
- David Krumholtz – The Numb3rs star talked with b5media at the 2008 Monte Carlo Television Festival about similarities between him and his character, his hobbies, and what it is like playing a mathemitician.
- Nashville Star Producers – Monsters and Critics talked with country music star John Rich and the producers of the show. Nashville Star plays Mondays on NBC.
- Lee Pace – The star of Pushing Daisies talked with E! Online at the Monte Carlo TV Festival. He talked about the no touching thing and whether his character will start seeing someone else.
- Reid Scott – The My Boys star recently talked with Amrie at the TV addict. He shares why he originally wanted the role, if he has a gang of friends just like on the show, how much the cast hangs and more. Season Two of My Boys premiered Thursday, June 12th.
- Rekha Sharma – The Battlestar Galactica star recently talked with Amrie at the TV addict. Find out how she got the role, what she like most about it, what she likes to watch on TV and more. The second part of season four won’t return until early 2009.
- Jordana Spiro – This interview posted over at Seat42f with My Boys star Spiro was a group conference call interview with about five or six interviewers. Not sure how they put together such a full transcript of the call, considering that one wasn’t provided by TBS and there wasn’t a recording to relisten to either. Must of recorded the call themselves or something. At any rate, “Last season, you had a lot of great guest stars on the show. Could you talk about any we can look forward to this season?” and “How long could you see yourself playing this character?” were the questions I asked. Season Two of My Boys premiered Thursday, June 12th.
- Top Chef Winner Stephanie – The winner of Top Chef talked with MSN.
- Cynthia Watros – The former Lost star talked with E! Online about her role in the NBC anthology series Fear Itself. Find out why she took the role and what her episode was about. Fear Itself episodes air on Thursdays on NBC.