News & Notes
In TVaholic site news, I was having trouble logging in and posting content for the last couple days. Was working with my web hosting provider (HostGator) to fix it. Then, yesterday one of their support admins made a change that effectively put four of my sites, including this one, out of commission. It has been over 12 hours since that happened and they have yet to respond to my report of it. Unfortunately, I had to go to work last night and couldn’t work on bringing the sites back up. I am trying to get everything fixed and working again, but am only about 70% there on this site. Like as of right now none of the categories show up in the right hand sidebar. Plus, I still have three others to fix as well.
In Saturday Interview Collection news, as I continue recovering from the above-mentioned fiasco, there will probably not be one of these today. Will be back with another list of interviews found around the web next week.
NCIS (CBS): Repeat. The team is trying to track the whereabouts of a dying Marine over the last couple of days before he was left for dead, in “Iceman” from season four.
The Unit (CBS): Repeat. The team is trying to take out a militia leader in Paraguay, in “The Kill Zone” from season two.
Eli Stone (ABC): Repeat. A teenager gets thrown out of school for playing a George Michael song during an abstinence assembly, in “I Want Your Sex.”
My Name Is Earl (NBC): Repeats. Randy wants to be in charge and then Joy is trying to do everything she can to speed her having the baby along.
Law & Order (NBC): Repeat. Lupo and Benard are investigating a cult that they think is behind the murder of an author, in “Bogeyman” from this past season.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (NBC): Repeat. A killer is murdering parents in front of their kids and Goren and Eames are on the case, in “Please Note We Are No Longer Accepting Letters From Henry Kissinger” from this season. It played on USA a couple of weeks ago.
Robin Hood (BBC America): Repeat. Last week’s episode, “Walkabout,” replays. Plays again later.
Robin Hood (BBC America): New. Robin has to let Locksley be taken over by the Sheriff’s army because of a message from the king. Plays again later.
Trading Spaces (TLC): New. It’s “Paige’s Perfect 10 Ep.2.” Plays again later.
- ESPN has NASCAR racing with the Nationwide Series: Missouri-Illinois Dogde Dealers..
- FOX has MLB action with FOX Saturday Baseball.
- TNT has golf action with third round coverage of the British Open.
- Versus has cycling action with the Tour de France, Stage 14.
- Army Wives (Lifetime): Repeat. Last Sunday’s episode, “Thicker Than Water,” replays.
- The Cleaner (A&E): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s season premiere episode, “Pilot,” replays. Season two premieres Monday.
- MADtv (FOX): Repeat. A 24 parody is part of the frivolity.
- Psych (USA): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “The Ghost in You,” replays. It also replays multiple times earlier in the day.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. Christopher Walken hosted with musical guest Panic at the Disco.
Discovery Channel has 11 episodes of Deadliest Catch.