News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has the series premiere of High School Muscial: Get in the Picture.
Over on cable, ESPN has the two-hour 2008 ESPY Awards special and Sci Fi has the two hour TV movie premiere of Termination Point.
In TVaholic site news, it looks like the site is back in working order once again. Hopefully, there won’t be any more problems for a while. It took me most of yesterday to get everything reinstalled and fixed after my recent hosting troubles. All pages should work and display properly now.
The Simpsons (FOX): Repeat. Homer tries to honor his mother’s final wishes after she dies suddenly, in “Mona Leave-a” from this past season.
Aliens in America (The CW): Repeat. Raja causes a stir when he tries to buy parts to build a rocket, in “Rocket Club.”
Cold Case (CBS): Repeat. The 1992 murder of a math genius is reopened, in “Wunderkind” from this past season.
Flashpoint (CBS): Repeat. In episode two, Sgt. Parker has to deal with feelings about his own family while trying to stop a guy that is holding a heart and a group of doctors hostage at a hospital, in an attempt to get them to give it to his daughter.
Everybody Hates Chris (The CW): Repeat. Chris steps in to escort Tasha to the Easter Pageant after she breaks up with her boyfriend, in “Everybody Hates Easter” from this past season.
King of the Hill (FOX): Repeat. Kahn is being made to feel small by his father-in-law, in “Pour Some Sugar on Kahn” from this past season.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC): Repeat. A family that thinks their house is haunted gets a makeover.
Desperate Housewives (ABC): Repeat. A tornado is on the way to Wisteria Lane, in “Something’s Coming” from this past season.
Food Network Challenge (Food Network): New. Top cake decorators square-off to make the best “Cirque Du Soleil Cakes” for a shot at a $10,000 prize. Plays again later.
Iron Chef America (Food Network): New. Chef Gabrielle Hamilton challenges Iron Chef Bobby Flay. Plays again later.
Army Wives (Lifetime): New. A little “Uncharted Territory” is ventured into. Last week’s episode, “Thicker Than Water,” replays right before. Both episodes play again later.
- Generation Kill (HBO): New. Part Two of Seven. Bravo makes a wrong turn and ends up behind while heading towards Nasiriyah, where Alpha company is involved in a battle. Runs 75 minutes. Plays again later.
- In Plain Sight (USA): New. It looks like one of Mary’s witnesses has died in a car accident, but it could be connected to his past life. Plays again later.
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (USA): New. Goren and Eames dig into the world of magicians when an illusionist disappears during his act. Plays again later.
- The Next Food Network Star (Food Network): New. The final three have to create a lavish buffet, Las Vegas style. Plays again later.
- ABC has the final round of the British Open golf tournament followed by IndyCar racing.
- ESPN has Sunday Night Baseball with the Boston Red Sox at the Los Angeles Angels followed by the 2008 ESPY Awards.
- TBS has MLB action with the Oakland Athletics at the New York Yankees.
- Versus has cycling action with the Tour de France, Stage 15.
- Saving Grace (truTV): Repeat. This past Monday’s second season premiere, “Have a Seat Earl,” replays. Plays again later.
AMC Family has all 13 episode from the first season of Mad Men. Season two begins next week.
Discovery Channel has 11 episodes of Deadliest Catch.
TLC has eight episodes of The New Detectives.
USA has four episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent followed by five episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
WE has the seven episodes of Bridezillas.