News & Notes
On cable tonight, BBC America has the second season finale of Not Going Out, BET has the second season finale of Baldwin Hills, FX has the ninth Rescue Me minisode, MTV has the season premiere of Making the Band 4, and Oxygen has the third season finale of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood.
House (FOX): Repeat. House brings in some new candidates for his team and turns his next patient into a competition, “The Right Stuff,” from this past season.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (FOX): Repeat. Sarah comes across a file on her time in the institution and finds out about one of her doctors that became a convert to what she was telling him, in “The Demon Hand.”
Without a Trace (CBS): Repeat. A tow truck driver that saved a boy’s life goes missing, in “Driven” from this past season.
NCIS (CBS): Repeat. Abby is in jeopardy of losing her job when she refuses to think that a dog was behind what looks to be a fatal mauling, in “Dog Tags” from this past season.
Reaper (The CW): Repeat. Sam is trying to find out where the leak in Hell is after he returns a soul that he has already caught once before, in “The Leak.”
Primetime (ABC): Repeat. Medical mysteries are investigated.
Secret Life on the American Teenager (ABC Family): New. Amy’s grandmother visits and will do what she can to help and Grace and Adrian are starting to become friends. Plays again later.
Eureka (Sci Fi): New. Carter gets stuck reliving Alison’s wedding day over and over again. Plays again later and again next week before the new episode. Last week’s episode, “Best in Faux,” replays right before.
The Cleaner (A&E): New. A boy asks William for help with his father and the team goes undercover only to find the dad is embroiled in a meth ring. The whole thing causes William to think about the relationship he has with his son. Plays twice and again later twice.
- The Closer (TBS): Repeats. Three episodes from previous seasons replay tonight, including a two-parter that has Brenda’s mom visiting, which is always a good thing. The episodes with Brenda’s family are some of the funniest episodes of the series.
- Food Detectives (Food Network): New. This week, “Swallowing Gum” is looked into among other food myths. Plays again later.
- The Office (TBS): Repeats. It is “Cocktails” and then The Negotiation.”
- Road Tasted With the Neelys (Food Network): New. The Neelys visit Raliegh, North Carolina. Plays again later.
- ESPN has Little League World Series early.
- ESPN2 picks up the coverage of the Little League World Series where ESPN leaves off.
- NBC along with other various NBC Universal owned cable outlets will have Olympic coverage. Checkout NBCOlympics.com for listings of what events are playing when and where over the next six days.
- Mad Men (TNT): Repeat. Sunday’s episode, “Three Sundays,” replays.
- Saving Grace (TNT): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Are You an Indian Princess?,” replays.
Bravo has eight episodes of Flipping Out.
Oxygen has 10 hours of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood episodes.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Stargate SG-1 early.