What Are the Prizes?
- 1 – Greek Prize Pack – It includes the Greek: Chapter One DVD Set, a Greek T-Shirt, a Greek Frisbee and a Greek drink cozy, as can be seen in the picture.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- If you’re a Greek fan, tell us your favorite thing about the show.
- Or, if you’ve never seen Greek, then tell us what good things you’ve heard about the show.
- Or, if in the unlikely event that you don’t care for Greek, then what the heck are you doing reading about a Greek Prize Pack giveaway?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Must include a valid email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Tuesday, September 9th, 2008. One number will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comment will be selected as the winner.
- The winner will have five days to respond after being notified. Once winners have responded with a U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winner’s name and state will be added to this post. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
What If I Don’t Win?
Well, you can always:
- Get Greek: Chapter One on DVD.
- Signup to receive free daily updates of the great content here at TVaholic via eMail or RSS.
And the Winner Is
- #18 – Rodney Key of Texas is the winner of the Greek Prize Pack.
Update 9.10.2008: Added winner information and sent email notification.
Comments on this entry are closed.
I think Dale is a funny character. He’s so out of place/time with his Confederate flag, etc. Yet Rusty seems to accept him for who his is, flaws and all. A lot of people in the real world wouldn’t tolerate someone like Dale.
One of the best things about Greek is they have a firm grasp on the disappearing art of sub-plots. Is the Casey plot tanking this episode? Try the Cappie plot or the Dale plot. I don’t know why sub-plots have become unfashionable. Greek demonstrates why they are still viable and important. Greek also has the same satirical tone of other greats in the teen dramady genere, like Undeclared and Popular. It is a parody of more “serious” teen shows, but has enough heart to transcend being just a parody.
eventhough i haven’t seen the show it looks hilrious. with all the crazy parties.
I think dale is great, he is so rigid and inflexible just like so many people in this world,
yet in his own way is a very nice person. I also like cappy who is areally good guy/ lazy bum
I’m favorite thing about the show is the friendship between Casey and Ashley. It reminds me of me and my best friend.
I have heard that Greek is a great show and i really want to start watching it. Would really like to catch up on the 1st season though!
I haven’t seen this show/too much on tv but looks pretty cool actually
My reason for entering… Yesterday, while searching (in vain) for a printable TV guide for my dad, I came across your site. I signed up for your email updates because of the downloadable guide. It’s not what I wanted, but your newsletter is great! I was showing it to my kids (who are 28) and for the heck of it, clicked on the link to enter the contest. I’ve not watched the show, but have seen trailers for it. Anyway, thanks for the newsletter. I’ve sent the link to my kids so they can sign up too.
Sounds like this Grandma had better get with it. Am always looking for young thinking shows
Everyone tells me I should be watching this show, that it’s 90210 for those of us that grew up with the BH gang, went to college and forgot about the Peach Pit kids, and now that we’re in our mid-30’s and nostalgic for those college years we can watch this show and find a new crew to relate to in our ‘aw, wish I was there’ times. I haven’t wanted to start watching it in the middle of the run, I wanted to start from the beginning, so the season 1 set would be cool. Plus one of my best friends said it was filmed on her college campus in upstate New York, and since I give her grief for being a Yankee down south and not knowing what a college campus should truly look like I need to be able to back my boasts up with fact.
I Love the show GREEK for many reasons but mainly because there is a character that everyone can identify with. Also I am a mom of two teenage girls and the story lines tend to open a great dialogue between us, for discussing pertinent topics like dating, sex, cheating on tests, credit card debt, etc. It’s written with great wit and has endearing, charming characters(especially Cappie)but still delivers some poignant messages without overkill. My daughters and I are huge fans of the show!!!!!!!
I find this show highly entertaining, especially on Tivo and a few episodes at a time. From what I remember about college, it’s a prettyrealistic representation of what it was actually like when I was there. On one hand it makes me miss all the crazy parties and having lots of close friends, , but on the other hand, I’m glad not to have to deal with girls like Rebecca anymore.
I love the show Greek. I do not get to watch it live stream I watch the episodes the day after or two days after on abcfamily.com. It is lively, doesn’t make you think too much, and allows you to identify with so many different types of people that actually get along in one way or another.
To the person Kelly who posted on the 1st… you can watch all of Season 1 and start season 2 right online on abcfamily.com :) It is great for those of us who work too many hours to get to watch a set TV schedule!
I love how unexpected Greek is. It’s on ABC Family – not your typical source of the quality teenage drama, but Greek completely excels. Love the writing…especially the plethora of witty Cappie one-liners.
I like that we get a couple of different perspectives on Greek life with a good combination of serious and fun. Also love the running jokes, the current pop culture references, and Cappie and Dale!
I love the show GREEK! Cappie is by far my favorite character. He and Casey belong together, you can just see their on set chemistry as if you were watching them in real life. I love Cap’s histerical names for Evan (such as Evanlongoria and Evangelina Jolie) they make me crack up! :-) I am not in college yet, so it gives me a funny insight into what college life and greek life might be. I love how this show can relate to so many people in my life. You have the Christian (Dale), the brainiac (Rusty), the popular girl (Casey), the party animal (Cappie), the proper and well-mannered guy (Evan), the best friend (Ashleigh), and the slut who everyone hates (Rebecca). All the actors do an amazing job at what they do and hopefully maybe I could follow in their footsteps.
I love Greek! Since I was such a goody-two-shoes in college (ala Dale), I love getting to “live” college through this show. Just so much fun with a lot of heart! And I also love all the current references — the writers know their audience!
The show really reminds me of the good old days back in college. I feel like it is very well portrayed. Not to far in any direction. The characters are fun and have everyday problems that you deal with at theat time in your life. I love all the subtle shout outs to pop culture that pop up all over the place. Just a very good show that should really be on prime time tv!
Greek is such a fun show to watch. I really like the character interactions and all the crazy stuff they get to do (I think the Gatsby party episode was one of my favorites). I wish Cappie & Casey would get back together too!
Well, there were 19 total entries for this giveaway. Thanks to all who entered. I will be drawing the winner’s number and contacting them later today. Comments will now be closed off on this post. The winner’s info will be posted above.