Giveaway: Enter to Win a Greek Prize Pack for the ABC Family Show
Greek Prize Pack - DVD, T-Shirt, Frisbee & Drink Cozy
The second season of Greek
premieres tonight, Tuesday, August 26th, on ABC Family. Greek: Chapter One
, which includes the first 10 episodes of the series and was released back on March 18th. To promote the return of the show, TVaholic has been offered a Greek Prize Pack to give away to one lucky reader that includes the DVD set and the other prizes mentioned below. You have until the night of the third episode of this season to enter, as per the rules below. Good Luck!
What Are the Prizes?
- 1 – Greek Prize Pack – It includes the Greek: Chapter One DVD Set, a Greek T-Shirt, a Greek Frisbee and a Greek drink cozy, as can be seen in the picture.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- If you’re a Greek fan, tell us your favorite thing about the show.
- Or, if you’ve never seen Greek, then tell us what good things you’ve heard about the show.
- Or, if in the unlikely event that you don’t care for Greek, then what the heck are you doing reading about a Greek Prize Pack giveaway?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Must include a valid email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Tuesday, September 9th, 2008. One number will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comment will be selected as the winner.
- The winner will have five days to respond after being notified. Once winners have responded with a U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winner’s name and state will be added to this post. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
What If I Don’t Win?
Well, you can always:
And the Winner Is
- #18 – Rodney Key of Texas is the winner of the Greek Prize Pack.
Update 9.10.2008: Added winner information and sent email notification.