News & Notes
Tonight, CBS has a two-hour Fashion Rocks special, The CW has the series premiere of Privileged, FOX has the series premiere of Fringe followed by another shortened edition of Hole in the Wall, and MyNetworkTV has the second season premieres of Street Patrol and Jail.
Over on cable, ABC Family has the first season finale of The Secret Life of the American Teenager, BET has the series premiere of Somebodies, Bravo has the second season finale of Million Dollar Listing, Lifetime has the second season finale of How to Look Good Naked, and WE has a 911: Millionaire Widows special.
In late night, Bravo has the series premiere of The Rachel Zoe Project.
Last day to enter our Greek Prize Pack giveaway.
Fringe (FOX): Series Premiere. An international flight lands in Boston, but there seems to be no signs of life on board. An FBI Special Agent, a scientist, and his son come together to attempt to uncover the mystery behind this unbelievable event. Runs 95 minutes. Check out some photos of the cast and the first episode.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. Robin Williams guest stars as a law-abiding engineer whose life goes out of control after he starts challenging authority, in “Authority” from this past season.
90210 (The CW): New. Annie and Dixon have plans for Friday night, but must change them for a family bowling night. Silver is found sleeping in her car. Kelly confronts her mother about her behavior and how she is raising her sister. Check out some photos from the episode.
Privileged (The CW): Series Premiere. A young woman and recent college graduate is finding things not going so well after her schooling ended. After losing her job at a trashy magazine, she gets a job as a tutor for two sisters in Palm Beach, who have a grandmother that wants their grades improved, so they can go to college. I really liked the first episode, even better than the show this is following. Read my full review.
Primetime (ABC): Repeat. Medical mysteries are explored.
Secret Life on the American Teenager (ABC Family): Season Finale. Adrian disappears from school and her father calls the police. Grace is continuing to be pressured to wear her purity ring. Amy and Ben make a big decision. Plays again later. The previous five episodes of the series replay leading up to this episode.
Eureka (Sci Fi): New. It looks like Eureka may have its own superhero, which only makes things tougher on Carter. Plays again later. The previous episode, “Show Me the Mummy,” replays right before.
The Shield (FX): New. The local gang war is starting to heat up and Vic makes himself valuable to both sides. Corrine and Cassidy confront Vic. Runs 62 minutes. Plays again later.
- The Cleaner (A&E): New. The wife of a jockey comes to William for help. He not only has a drug problem, but seems to be addicted to his sports as well. Plays twice and again later twice.
- Greek (ABC Family): New. Evan has an important decision to make and it is casino night, where the students are trying to win a big cash prize. Plays again late night tomorrow. Today is the last to enter to win a Greek Prize Pack that includes a DVD set, t-shirt, Frisbee and a drink cozy.
- The Office (TBS): Repeats. It is time for a little “The Job, Part 1 & 2,” where Jim, Karen and Michael all go to the New York office to interview for a promotion.
- ESPN2 has a WNBA game.
- Raising the Bar (TNT): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Guatemala Gulfstream,” replays.
- Sons of Anarchy (FX): Repeat. Last week’s series premiere episode replays.
ABC Family has five episodes of The Secret Life of the American Teenager leading up to tonight’s season finale.
Bravo has six episodes of Million Dollar Listing.
Oxygen has 10 episodes of Roseanne.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Doctor Who early.
Travel Channel has nine hours of Bizarre Foods With Andrew Zimmern.
USA has 13 episodes of NCIS.