The Ghost Whisperer: Spirit Guide hit bookstores today, November 25th, and the publisher, Titan Books, has offered to give one away to TVaholic readers. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which amounts to leaving a comment on this post. Good Luck!
What Are the Prizes?
- 1 – Ghost Whisperer: Spirit Guide – A 160 page comprehensive guide to the world of the show that is packed with exclusive interviews, great photos and episode summaries. It is written by Executive Producers Kim Moses and Ian Sander with a foreward by Jennifer Love Hewitt.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- Tell us your favorite thing about Ghost Whisperer.
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Must include a valid email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Sunday, December 7th, 2008. One number will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comment will be selected as the winner.
- The winner will have five days to respond after being notified. Once winners have responded with a U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winner’s name and state will be added to this post. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
What If I Don’t Win?
Well, you can always:
- Get Ghost Whisperer: Spirit Guide at Amazon or your favorite book seller.
- Signup to receive free daily updates of the great content here at TVaholic via eMail or RSS and access to the free printable TV schedules.
And the Winner Is
- #9 – Sunny Biering of South Carolina is the winner of the Ghost Whisperer: Spirit Guide.
Update 12.08.2008: Added winner information and sent email notification.
Comments on this entry are closed.
I love the way she finds peace for ghost and loved ones.I wonder my self if my love once are at peace.The new love story with her is great,it something people would love to happen to them,good job!
My favorite thing about Ghost Whisperer is that eventhough the subject is unbelieveable, they make it believable. They elicit sympathy, empathy, all deep human emotions over a subject that most of us simply cannot relate to, yet they enable us to. The writing is wonderful on this show. In my opinion, the most creative show on TV today.
Another thing: they make it suspenseful without being horrific. Though the hauntings may begin by being errifying, they always end as benighn spirits looking for closure. Aren’t we all? So, dead or alive, we can all relate!
Lastly, and I would be remiss if I didn’t mention this, the cast. Each and everyone holds a unique position in the ensemble. Without one the others would not be the same. The dynamic among them is so good it is like watching a family ineract.
Thank you for this lovely show.
What do I love about Ghost Whisperer…..everything. I have been a fan of the show since the very first episode.
I love the relationship between Melinda and Jim–it’s been so refreshing to see a normal, healthy couple on TV today. And even though they’ve changed the relationship up with Jim’s death, it stills pull me in every week.
I love the twists the episodes always have and of course I heart David Conrad
I’ve always loved watching The Ghost Whisperer and I’m happy there is a show covering this subject. Though I have no special gifts to see or hear ghosts myself; my brother was able to appear to me twice after he died. The first time showed me that he was not at peace and the second time I knew he was OK, he had a companion with him and he was saying, “Goodbye” to me. After seeing the book “Ghosts Among Us” at my local library by James Van Praagh and learning that he is the co-executive producer of the show I find it even more believable. Now that Melinda is having a second chance at love with the love of her life it is even more special to me. I know we are all spiritual beings having a human experience. Thanks for the show.
I LOVE GHOST WHISPER. I BELIEVE THE SHOW IS AMAZING! There has NOT been an episode I have not enjoyed. i Look forward to keep watching!
I love the show. So glad you kept Jim’s spirit in the story. Still a big disappoint to see such a great marriage destroyed by death. There had to be other story lines available- geez
What do I like about my former favorite show “Ghost Whisperer”?
Not much nowadays.
What do I love about Ghost Whisperer… I love the fact that they changed up the story line and “killed” Jim. It will be interesting to see how the storyline developes with Jim’s spirt in another mans body.
IS it a little far fetched? Yes, but we don’t know what happens after death so I guess anything is possible.
I love Ghost Whisperer. The chemistry between the characters is excellent. I was very disappointed when Jim was killed off, but I’m glad that Jim is still “alive” in spirit. It seems that we should be seeing the physical form of “Sam” a little more often than we have so far. [Don’t get me wrong; “Jim” is really excellent to watch and very easy on the eyes, but it seems like
the other characters are seeing Jim when they should be seeing Sam’s image. Perhaps only Melinda should see Jim.]
Just keep up the great stories! Please don’t plan on ending the show anytime soon!! And please, don’t go shifting time slots–that’s how great shows lose their audience of followers. Thanks for listening!!
God, she’s a total hottie. I’ll just replace Jim as her new husband and I’ll even be the same character. No one will notice. Like no one noticed the two Darrin’s on “Bewitched”
Thanks to all who entered. Comments are now closed. Will be selecting and notifying the recipient soon.