News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has Life on Mars taking its new timeslot following Lost and CBS has a CBS Evening News With Katie Couric special.
Over on cable, Discovery Channel has the series premiere of The Detonators and a Cosmic Collisons special and G4 has the series premiere of The Chaser’s War on Everything.
Privileged (The CW): Repeat. Will tells Megan that maybe she should give herself some distance from her family’s troubles. Sage and Rose start to become tired of the daily parties and events they have to attend. The Tuesday night episodes begin replaying on Wednesday nights.
Lost (ABC): New. Desmond is searching for Faraday’s mother in hopes of fixing the islands unpredictable time jumps. Locke figures out who is attacking the survivors on the island. “The Lie” from last week replays right before.
Life on Mars (ABC): New. The rivalry between to precincts heats up when it looks like the Russian mafia is involved in a bank robbery. Really like this show, if for no other reason than the excellent recreation of the time period.
Lost (ABC): Repeat. The second episode from last week, “The Lie,” replays, where Hurley and Sayid find trouble at a safe house and Kate gets some advice from an old friend. A new episode follows.
Lie to Me (FOX): New. When a female soldier accuses a commanding officer of sexual assault, the team must figure out who is lying. Like last week’s premiere, even though it all felt a bit too clinical. Hoping that was just because of all the stuff they needed to setup in the first episode.
Law & Order (NBC): New. Wow, looks like the Russian mob might be behind the death of a trucking company owner in the present.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeats. Alton cooks with tortillas and then with more tortillas. Both episodes play again later.
Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): New. Bobby competes in a seafood stew battle and then in a “Gumbo” battle replay. Both play again later.
Damages (FX): New. Patty continues to work on Daniel’s case. Ellen and Tom are headed to West Virginia to attempt to gather some evidence. Runs 61 minutes. Plays twice and again later.
- American Idol (FOX): New. See more from the audition rounds.
- Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS): Repeats. Six episodes replay. Four before the two episodes of Meet the Browns and two more after.
- Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns (TBS): New. Two new episodes play. Sasha is being haunted by her past and then Brown thinks he may have found the way to win a choir competition.
- ESPN has college basketball action with Duke at Wake Forest followed by NBA action with the Golden State Warriors at the Dallas Mavericks.
- ESPN2 has college basketball action with Kansas at Nebraska followed by tennis coverage with the women’s semifinals from the Australian Open.
- Golf Channel has first round action from the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic.
- Trust Me (TNT): Repeat. Monday night’s series premiere episode,” Before and After,” replays.
Bravo has nine episodes of Top Chef.
Oxygen has 14 episodes of Living Single early.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Dark Angel early.
Spike has 12 hours of CSI: NY episodes.