News & Notes
Everybody Hates Chris (The CW): New. Chris’ mom makes the family go to an event that keeps him from being able to study, so he decides to try and buy the answer key. Runs 30 minutes.
Friday Night Lights (NBC): New. Coach Taylor is really starting to feel the pressure to change up the lineup and Saracen is feeling the heat as well.
Numb3rs (CBS): Repeat. This season’s premiere episode, “High Exposure” replays, where the team is searching for who killed two rock climbers that found a diamond on a plane crash site.
House (FOX): Repeat. In “Not Cancer” from earlier this season, House and the team are looking into a series of deaths that seem to originate from having received organs from the same donor in order to try and save two others.
Lie to Me (FOX): Repeat. In “Moral Waiver” from Wednesday night, Dr. Lightman is trying to figure out who is telling the truth when a female soldier accuses a superior officer of sexual assault.
20/20 (ABC): Repeat. ABC investigates and reports. A new episode plays right before.
Big Game Bash (Food Network): Repeat. See what your favorite Food Network stars like to make for the big game. Plays again later.
Monk (USA): New. It’s the biggest football game of the year, but Monk and Stottlemeyer must solve a case before they can go in and watch. Plays again later.
Battlestar Galactica (Sci Fi): New. Those in support of the Cylon alliance come under attack by a violent opposition. Runs 61 minutes. Plays again later. Some thought last week’s episode was too slow. Well, it looks like they will be getting some action tonight.
- Flashpoint (CBS): Repeat. In “Planets Aligned” from last season, Jules ends up having to negotiate when one kidnapping turns into two.
- Psych (USA): New. The foot of a professional football kicker is found and Shawn and Gus go to training camp to investigate the crime. Plays again later. Last week’s episode follows. The previous three episodes replay this morning.
- What Not to Wear (TLC): New. Clinton and Stacy look back at those they have helped after they had lost a lot of weight. Plays again later.
- ESPN has doubleheader NBA action with the Boston Celtics at the Detroit Pistons followed by the Golden State Warriors at the New Orleans Hornets.
- ESPN2 has Friday Night Fights with a light welterweight bout scheduled for 10 rounds.
- Golf Channel has Round 2 action from the FBR Open.
- 10 Items or Less (TBS): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s episode, “One Day at a Time,” replays.
- Nip/Tuck (FX): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s episode, “Roxy St. James,” replays.
Oxygen has 22 episodes of Roseanne.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Tru Calling.
Spike has 12 hours of CSI: NY episodes.