Spin City: The Complete Season Two arrives on DVD today, April 28th, and thanks to Shout! Factory, I have one to give away to TVaholic readers. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which amounts to leaving a comment on this post. Good Luck!
What Are the Prizes?
- 1 – Spin City The Complete Season Two DVD Set – This DVD set includes all 24 episodes from the second season of the show on four discs. The series starred Michael J. Fox (Family Ties), Barry Bostwick, Richard Kind (Mad About You), Alan Ruck (Ferris Bueller’s Day Off), and the fabulous Connie Britton (Friday Night Lights), among others.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- Tell us your favorite memory of Spin City.
- Or, tell us why you’d like to take season two of Spin City for a spin around the DVD player.
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Must include a valid email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Tuesday, May 5th, 2009. One number will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comment will be selected as the winner.
- The winner will have five days to respond after being notified. Once winners have responded with a U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winner’s name and state will be added to this post. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
What If I Don’t Win?
Well, whether you win or not, you can always:
- Get Spin City: The Complete Second Season at Amazon or your favorite DVD retailer.
- Signup to receive free daily updates of the great content here at TVaholic via eMail or RSS and get access to the free printable TV schedules.
- Follow @theTVaholic on Twitter.
And the Winner Is
- #9 -Mary Veraguth of Fountain City, WI is the winner of Spin City Season Two on DVD.
Update 5.07.2009: Added winner information and sent email notification.
Comments on this entry are closed.
Haven’t seen many episodes of this show– would love to win and watch it.
I have to say I enjoyed every episode with MJF. It was not the same after he left. Thanks for the chance to ejoy it again.
i used to watch reruns of this every night before going to sleep.. that was years ago. the show was good, but i don’t remember any of it!
Fav Memory of the show, the finale… Wrapped up the show nicely… Especially with an Alex P Keaton shout out :>
I was always a huge fan of Paul’s and enjoyed all of his gaffes and misspeaks in front of the press corp.
I used to watch the show. I’m a huge Michael J Fox fan!
Have you seen Michael J Fox in “Rescue Me”? Great actor and fun to watch in “Spin City”. This season is before “Melrose Place” Heather Locklear joined the cast.
I LOVE Michael J Fox! He’s so great in this series and very funny! One of the funniest episodes is the one where he and the mayor are mistaken for a gay couple! Too hilarious!
I loved the show and the cast. I’ve been a fan of Barry Bostwick since his role as Brad in RHPS.
I would love to win as I’ve seen some of the show but haven’t seen as many episodes as I would like. I remember it being quite funny and really enjoyed Michael J. Fox on the show.
it was much better with Michael J Fox then with the later characters
While the show excelled with MJF at the helm, Charlie Sheen did admirable work as well – and his experience witht his cast and crew probably set him up for the success of 2 1/2 men. Each member of the ensemble cast had well written parts – the mayor’s naivete, Paul’s inability to talk to the press, the whole Stuart – Carter dynamic, as well as the Nikki-Mike dynamic, the midwestern charm of the speech writer James, and it goes on. Goldberg / Lawrence, along with Chuck Lorre, truly understand how to create a great sitcom.
There were always great guest stars – either Michael would have Family Ties people on, or real NYC celebs like Reege or cast of The View. Great show.
I loved Season 2, because Barry Bostwick became so goofy and lovable as the mayor, and the guest appearances were killer (Raquel Welch as Paul’s mom, Alyssa Milano as the mayor’s daughter, Donald Trump…) I’d like to be able to relive the series without waiting for them to be shown in syndication.
Thanks to the 14 people who entered this giveaway. The post above will be updated later today after notifying the winner.