Yesterday, Tuesday, May 12th, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation – The Complete First Season was released on Blu-ray. Now, you can see how it all began in all the high-definition widescreen beauty that Blu-ray has to offer. TVaholic has been given two copies to give away to our readers to help promote the release. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which amounts to leaving a comment on this post. Good Luck!
What Are the Prizes?
- 2 – CSI: Crime Scene Investigation – The Complete First Season on Blu-ray Sets – The set includes all 23 episodes from the first season of the show on five discs. Special features include deleted scenes, featurettes, general and episodic promos, and a director’s cut of the “Pilot” episode with commentary.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- Tell us your favorite memory of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
- Or, tell us why you’d like to investigate the first season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation on Blu-ray.
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Must include a valid email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Tuesday, May 26th, 2009. Two numbers will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comments will be selected as the winners.
- The winners will have five days to respond after being notified. Once winners have responded with a U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winner’s name and state will be added to this post. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
What If I Don’t Win?
Well, whether you win or not, you can always:
- Get CSI: Crime Scene Investigation – The Complete First Season at or your favorite DVD/Blu-ray retailer.
- Signup to receive free daily updates of the great content here at TVaholic via eMail or RSS and get access to the free printable Summer TV schedules. Plus, you’ll be one of the first to know about future giveaways.
- Follow @theTVaholic on Twitter.
And the Winners Are
- #94 -Jeremy Johnson of Columbus, WI is a winner of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Season One on Blu-ray.
- #9 -Marilyn Wons of Miramar Beach, FL is a winner of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Season One on Blu-ray.
Update 5.27.2009: Added winner information and sent email notifications.