News & Notes
Over on cable, Cartoon Network has the series premieres of The Othersiders and Survive This, BBC America has the fourth season premiere of Gordon Ramsay’s F Word, and MTV has the The Real World/Road Rules Challenge reunion special.
So You Think You Can Dance (FOX): New. The Top 18 dancers compete for the first time. Runs two hours.
The Unusuals (ABC): Series Finale. A criminal that breaks into apartments to film adult movies is being searched for and Casey tries to help a serial accuser. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS): Repeat. In “Rage Against the Christine” from this past season, the guy Christine is dating has some strange reactions when she wins at tennis.
Gary Unmarried (CBS): Repeat. In “Gary Dates Louise’s Teacher” from this past season, Gary tries to show his daughter that he isn’t shallow by asking out her less attractive teacher.
Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): New. Bobby competes in a “Fried Fish Escovitch” battle followed by a replay of the “Jambalaya” battle. Both play again later.
Leverage (TNT): Repeat. In “The Homecoming Job” from this past season, the team is out to help a wounded reservist.
- Bones (TNT): Repeat. In “The Beaver in the Otter” from this past season on FOX, a student is found dead in a rival school’s mascot uniform.
- Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS): Repeats. Six episodes replay. Four leading up to the two new episodes of Meet the Browns and two more after.
- Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns (TBS): New. Two new episodes follow four repeat episodes of House of Payne.
- ESPN has Wednesday Night Baseball with the Toronto Blue Jays at the Philadelphia Phillies.
- HawthoRNe (TBS): Repeat. Last night’s TNT series premiere episode, “Pilot,” replays on TBS.
- In Plain Sight (USA): Repeat. This past Sunday’s episode, “A Frond in Need,” replays.
Bravo has five episodes of Top Chef leading up to two episodes of Top Chef Masters.
Discovery Channel has five episodes of Overhaulin’ early.
Oxygen has 16 episodes of Living Single early.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Stargate SG-1 early.
USA has six episodes of NCIS.