News & Notes
Over on cable, Discovery Health has a Double Identical Twins: 4 Years Later special and TLC has a Happily Ever Faster special.
Privileged (The CW): Repeat. In episode two, “All About What You Really, Really Want,” Megan learns that Rose might have to repeat her freshman year.
Samantha Who? (ABC): Repeats. In “The Ex” from this past season, Sam learns that Owen’s best friend used to be his girlfriend. Then, in “The Park” from this past season, Sam pretends that she is environmentally conscience.
Numb3rs (CBS): Repeat. In “Thirty-Six Hours” from this past season, the team attempts to rescue passengers from a train wreck.
Unwrapped (Food Network): Repeats. Take a look at some of “Number Ones Unwrapped” and then some “Old School” snacks. Both play again later.
Flashpoint (CBS): Repeat. In “Between Heartbeats” from this past season, Ed has to deal with previous mission coming back to haunt him.
Unwrapped (Food Network): Repeat. See how some of your favorite summer foods are made. Plays again later.
- Mental (FOX): Repeat. In “Manic at the Disco” from earlier this week, Jack tries treat a boy that seems to be playing a video game that only he can see.
- What Not to Wear (TLC): New. A woman is wearing clothes that maker her look like husband’s mother gets some help. Plays again later.
- ESPN has golf coverage, if is stops raining, of the U.S. Open.
- ESPN2 has Friday Night Fights for the Latino IBF Featherweight Title.
- Rescue Me (FX): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s episode, “Mickey,” replays. Runs 61 minutes.
A&E has five episodes of CSI: Miami tonight.
Discovery Channel has seven episodes of Out of the Wild: The Alaska Experiment early.
History has five episodes of Modern Marvels.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Wolf Lake.
USA has six episodes of NCIS.