News & Notes
In late night, Starz has the fourth season premiere of Martin Lawrence Presents 1st Amendment Stand-Up.
In where is new episodes of Flashpoint news, CBS has decided not to start airing the next season as of today and instead will hold it for midseason 2010.
On Episode 36, “What Are Your Favorite TV Websites,” of the TV times Three podcast, Amrie, Rae and I talk about TV show companion sites, blogs, sites, podcasts, online games, etc., along with some news, and our primetime wrap-up.
Privileged (The CW): Repeat. In “All About Overcompensating,” Megan has a good date with Will, but doesn’t like that he is also dating other people.
Eureka (Syfy): New. Dept Lupo is acting sheriff, but doesn’t seem to be acting like herself, as someone seems to be stealing her identity. Runs 61 minutes. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “Welcome Back, Carter,” replays right before.
Warehouse 13 (Syfy): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s episode, “Resonance,” replays. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 60 minutes.
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? (FOX): New. A couple celebrities attempt to win money for charity.
Mental (FOX): New. The team works with a young girl who tried to kill herself by lighting herself on fire.
Numb3rs (CBS): Repeat. In “Arrow of Time” from this past season, Don finds himself relying on his newfound religious beliefs.
- Flashpoint (CBS): Repeat. In “Clean Hands” from this past season, the team deals with a federal agent that may be sabotaging their mission. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
- Drop Dead Dive (Lifetime): Repeat. This past Sunday’s series premiere episode, “Pilot,” replays.
- What Not to Wear (TLC): New. Stacy and Clinton try to help a woman that doesn’t wear enough cloths at work or while out on the town. Plays again later.
- ESPN2 has Friday Night Fights with a lightweight bout scheduled for 10 rounds.
- TNT has second round coverage of The British Open golf tournament.
- Versus has Stage 13 coverage of the Tour de France that plays multiple times.
- Rescue Me (FX): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s episode, “Initiation,” replays. Runs 61 minutes.
A&E has five episodes of CSI: Miami tonight.
Discovery Channel has 10 episodes of Rescue 911 early.
Syfy has seven episodes of Invasion early.
USA has 11 episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent early.
VH1 has the five-part 100 Greatest One-Hit Wonders of the ’80s.