News & Notes
The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS): Repeat. In “What Happens in Vegas Is Disgusting in Vegas” from this past season, Barb and Christine take new Christine to Vegas for her bachelorette party.
Gary Unmarried (CBS): Repeat. In “Gary Marries off His Ex” from this past season, Gary realizes that he will be alimony free as soon as Allison marries Krandall.
Leverage (TNT): New. The team attempts to take down a shady hedge-fund manager that is being guarded by the U.S. Marshals and is also being hunted by the Armenian mob. Plays again later.
Dark Blue (TNT): New. The team is having trouble with a drug dealer who is also a lawyer. Plays again later.
So You Think You Can Dance (FOX): New. The Top Six dancers compete. Runs two hours.
The Philanthropist (NBC): New. Dax and Teddy go after an identity thief after fraudulent charges show up on Teddy’s credit card.
- Michael & Michael Have Issues (Comedy Central): New. The two Michaels try their hand at playing cupid. Plays again later.
- Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): New. Bobby competes in a “Sloppy Joes” challenge followed by a “BBQ Ribs” challenge replay. Both play again later.
- ESPN has Wednesday Night Baseball with the New York Yankees at the Tampa Bay Rays.
- 10 Things I Hate About You (ABC Family): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Don’t Give a Damn About My Bad Reputation,” replays.
- Royal Pains (USA): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “Crazy Love,” replays.
- Ruby & the Rockits (ABC Family): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Save the Last Dunce for Me,” replays.
Bravo has seven episodes of Top Chef Masters tonight.
Discovery Channel has five episodes of Overhaulin’ early.
History has five episodes of Ice Road Truckers that play twice today.
Oxygen has 20 episodes of Roseanne.
Spike has six episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and then the first five play again.
Syfy has eight episodes of The Twilight Zone early.
Travel Channel has six episodes of Extreme ….
USA has 18 episodes of NCIS.
VH1 has the five-part 100 Greatest Songs of the ’80s.