News & Notes
Over on cable, Animal Planet has the first season finale of Wild Russia, BBC America has the third season premiere of Skins, Discovery Channel has a Shark After Dark special, IFC has the miniseries premiere of Hollywood Hero, TLC has the series premiere of Police Women of Broward County, and USA has the third summer season finale of Burn Notice.
Should be on TV Talk with Shaun OMac today at about 4:00 p.m. The show starts at 3:00 p.m. PT and runs two hours. You can listen live or find it at iTunes later on.
30 Rock (NBC): Repeat. In “Rosemary’s Baby” from season two, Liz invites one of her idols to be a guest writer. Runs 30 minutes.
Burn Notice (USA): Summer Finale. Michael needs help from his mother when a recently widowed woman hires Michael to help her out with a group of violent con men. Plays again later. The previous eight episodes of this seasons replays earlier in the day.
Royal Pains (USA): New. Hank and Divya are treating a young girl that develops odd conditions after falling off her horse. Jill’s ex returns. Plays again later. The previous episode replays earlier in the morning.
Iron Chef America (Food Network): Repeat. Chef Eme challenges Iron Chef Morimoto.
The Office (NBC): Repeat. In “Heavy Competition” from this past season, Michael is testing the loyalty of Dwight. Runs 31 minutes.
30 Rock (NBC): Repeat. In “Cutbacks” from this past season, everyone is worried about rumored budget cuts.
tosh.0 (Comedy Central): New. Comic Daniel Tosh pokes fun at stuff found on the Internet, such as videos and things posted to Twitter, etc. Runs 30 minutes.
- Ace of Cakes (Food Network): New. Duff and the gang make a purse cake and an equestrian cake. A repeat episode follows. Both play again later.
- The Next Food Network Star (Food Network): Repeat. Last Sunday’s fifth season finale episode, “Finale,” replays. Plays again later.
- So You Think You Can Dance (FOX): Season Finale. Find out who the winner is going to be.
- Warehouse 13 (Syfy): Repeats. The last four episodes replay tonight.
- Golf Channel has first round coverage of the WGC Bridgestone Invitational.
- In Plain Sight (USA): Repeat. Last Sunday’s episode, “Once a Ponzi Time,” replays.
Cartoon Network has eight hours of Tom & Jerry.
Discovery Channel has five episodes of Wrecks to Riches early.
Oxygen has 22 episodes of Captured followed by 18 episodes of Snapped.
Spike has nine hours of CSI: Crimes Scene Investigation episodes.
Syfy has 16 episodes of The Twilight Zone early.
USA has eight episodes of Burn Notice early.