News & Notes
Over on cable, Bravo has the first season finale of NYC Prep, Discovery Channel has the series premiere of Swords: Life on the Line, History has the first season finale of That’s Impossible, MTV has the second season premiere of Daddy’s Girls, Travel Channel has the first season finale of Bite Me With Dr. Mike, and WE has a Chain Gang Girls 2 special.
In late night, A&E has an Extreme Interventionist: The Man Behind the Cleaner special.
10 Things I Hate About You (ABC Family): New. Kat thinks a teacher has a bad grading system and complains, while Bianca starts a web show to try and earn some money. Plays again late night tomorrow.
Ruby & the Rockits (ABC Family): New. Patrick and Audie are going away for the weekend, so Ruby decides to impress the popular girls by throwing a party. It just so happens that her dad had similar plans. Plays again late night tomorrow.
Better Off Ted (ABC): New. Ted is trying to secretly green the company for Linda, but everybody seems to want in on the project.
Better Off Ted (ABC): Season Finale. Secret about Veronica is revealed. Linda fixes Ted up with one of her old roommates.
Saving Grace (TNT): New. The squad is investigating the death of a parole officer. Grace and Ham track down Neely. Plays again later.
Warehouse 13 (Syfy): Repeat. Last Tuesday’s episode, “Elements,” replays. The “Claudia” episode from the week before replays right before.
Warehouse 13 (Syfy): New. Pete and Myka end up on a case that was never competed by a now long-dead former warehouse agent. Plays again later. The previous two episodes, “Elements” and “Claudia,” both replay before this episode. Much of the audio I recorded during Comic Con, including my interviews with the Warehouse 13 cast, had a lot of background noise, making them both hard to listen too or potentially transcribe. But, I recently found a program to help me clean the audio, so it looks like I will finally be posting many of them as mp3 files to download or listen to via streaming audio.
The Cleaner (A&E) New. A woman of means hires William to help transport her son from jail. While doing so, William comes in contact with a 13-year-old boy that is running drugs. Plays again later.
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate (Food Network): New. Various stars of the network talk about their favorite things they’ve eaten with their hands. Plays again later.
- Chopped (Food Network): New. Various secret ingredients including starfruit in one round are combined to make a hopefully delicious dish. Plays again later.
- Rescue Me (FX): New. A woman that was recently saved by the crew continues coming around the firehouse looking for a man. Runs 61 minutes. Plays twice.
- In Plain Sight (USA): Repeat. Sunday night’s season finale episode, “Don’t Cry for Me, Albuquerque,” replays.
- Make It or Break It (ABC Family): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “All’s Fair in Love, War and Gymnastics,” replays.
- Monk (USA): Repeat. Last Friday’s season premiere episode, “Mr. Monk’s Favorite Show,” replays.
- Psych (USA): Repeat. Last Friday’s season premiere episode, “Extradition: British Columbia,” replays.
Bravo has seven episodes of NYC Prep.
Discovery Channel has six episodes of Deadliest Catch.
History has five episodes of Life After People that play two times today.
Oxygen has 12 episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
Spike has seven hours of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes.
Syfy has eight episodes of Stargate SG-1 early.
USA has 10 episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.