News & Notes
Over on cable, TLC has a Gown Crazy special and VH1 has first season finale of Lords of the Revolution and a Woodstock: Then and Now special.
Southland (NBC): Repeat. The “See the Woman” episode from this past season replays, where Ben tells the therapist of his past.
Eureka (Syfy): New. It turns out that “Ship Happens.” Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “If You Build It…,” replays right before.
Psych (USA): New. Shawn and Gus find a billionaire’s crashed plane and arrive just in time to hear the man’s last words. Plays again later.
Mental (FOX): Season Finale. Jack doesn’t like Veronica being assigned to Becky’s case. A man that believes he’s a werewolf wants to check into the psych ward. Runs two hours.
Chefs vs. City (Food Network): New. Aaron and Chris take on two from Las Vegas. Plays again later.
- Monk (USA): New. Monk finds himself being drawn to and African man that is investigating the death of his wife, while in the middle of investigating the death of a maid. Plays again later.
- Warehouse 13 (Syfy): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s episode, “Burnout,” replays.
- What Not to Wear (TLC): New. Stacy and Clinton try to help a woman that was a drag racer. Plays again later.
- ESPN2 has Friday Night Fights.
- TNT has round two coverage of the PGA Championship.
- Rescue Me (FX): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s episode, “David,” replays. Runs 61 minutes.
A&E has five episodes of CSI: Miami that play twice and has five episodes of Criminal Minds tonight.
Bravo has five episodes of Project Runway.
Oxygen has 16 episodes of Living Single.
Spike has 10 episodes of Spike’s Most Amazing Videos.
Syfy has eight episodes of Scariest Places on Earth early.
USA has 11 episodes of Psych early.