Back on June 23rd I had a chance to spend the day on the set of Leverage. They were in the process of shooting the seventh episode of season two, which airs tomorrow night, Wednesday, August 26th. This was originally going to be the summer finale episode, but TNT recently decided to extend the summer run by two episodes.
During the set visit, Joseph Dilworth from PopCultureZoo.com and I got a chance to talk with Christian Kane. In total we talked to him for about 21 minutes, but that was between two separate times during the day, which you’ll notice about two minutes into the interview. Also, had a chance to interview John Rogers, writer, executive producer and co-creator of the show.
Topics Covered in the Christian Kane Interview:
- Why the show is so successful
- Getting to be the guy that gets to do the ass kicking
- Problems with doing your own stunts
- What it’s been like filming in Portland, OR
- His new album
- Playing with his band Kane
- Acting vs. music
- How important Angel fans are
- His time on Angel and working for Joss Whedon
- What is the most fun aspect of the show
- What he’s learned as an actor on Leverage
- The comedy side of Leverage
- How close the cast is
- Adlibbing and joking around on set
- How and when he may release his new album
So, what did you think of the Christian Kane interview? Is there something you would have asked? Are you watching Leverage? What do you think of the show? Let me know in the comments.