News & Notes
Tonight, CBS has a preseason NFL game and NBC has a The 25th Anniversary of Wrestlemania special.
Over on cable, BBC America has the first season finale of Being Human.
Earlier in the day, TNT has a replay of this past Monday’s fifth season finale of The Closer and USA has replays of the first season finale of Royal Pains from Thursday and last night’s episode of Monk, and the last two episodes of Psych.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (CBS): Repeat. In “Family Values” from this past season on USA, Goren and Eames are investigating a very conservative killer.
The Bill Engvall Show (TBS): New. Bill and Susan disagree on how to discipline Lauren after she is caught in a lie. A repeat of “How Bill Met Susan” follows. Both play again later.
Law & Order: Special Victims (CBS): Repeat. In “Babes” from this past season, Stabler and Munch are investigating a killer at a high school.
Being Human (BBC America): Repeat. Mitchell learns what the vampires have planned.
Being Human (BBC America): Season Finale. A battle of epic proportions begins. Runs 75 minutes.
Jimmy Kimmel’s Big Night of Stars (ABC): Repeat. Guests include Olympic gold-medalist Michael Phelps, actress Salma Hayek, comic Tracy Morgan, and other hosts Tom Bergeron, Heidi Klum, Howie Mandel, Jeff Probst and Ryan Seacrest.
- CBS has third round coverage of The Barclays golf tournament and later preseason NFL action with the San Diego Chargers at the Atlanta Falcons.
- FOX has MLB action with FOX Saturday Baseball.
- Golf Channel has round three coverage of The Barclays.
- Army Wives (Lifetime): Repeat. Last Sunday’s episode, “First Response,” replays.
- Drop Dead Diva (Lifetime): Repeat. Last Sunday’s episode, “Magic Bullet,” replays.
- Psych (USA): Repeat. The “He Dead” episode from two weeks ago replays.
- Sons of Anarchy (FX): Repeats. “The Pull,” “Hell Followed,” and “Better Half” from season one replay.
Discovery Channel has 11 episodes of Dirty Jobs.
Oxygen has 9 episodes of Snapped early.
Spike the first five Rocky movies.
truTV has 12 episodes of Forensic Files.