At Comic Con I got the chance to spend a few minutes with each member of the Warehouse 13. I first talked with new cast member Allison Scagliotti, then Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek, and lastly, but not least-ly, Eddie McClintock.
I’ve attempted to clean the audio as best I can to get rid of the background noise, but there is still some. Also, since the recorder was pointed towards him, he comes in a bit clearer than I do. But, overall you can hear the questions and Eddie McClintock’s answers pretty well.
I got about five minutes to interview Eddie McClintock, which was enough time to get in five questions before he was pulled away.
Topics Covered in the Eddie McClintock Interview:
- What his favorite cookie is
- Similarities and differences between Pete and Eddie
- Artifact he’d like to see on the show
- Difficulties in acting with things that will be added in later.
- Favorite guest star so far
So, what did you think of the Eddie McClintock interview? Is there something you would have asked? Let me know in the comments.