News & Notes
On cable tonight, BBC America has the fourth season finale of You Are What You Eat, FX has the fifth season finale of Rescue Me, Spike has the series premiere of Surviving Disaster, Travel Channel has the series premiere of Andrew Zimmern’s Bizarre World, and truTV has second season premiere of Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel.
10 Things I Hate About You (ABC Family): New. While dad is out of town, the girls throw a party at the house. Bianca hopes it will increase her popularity and Kat just wants to keep things under control. Plays again late night tomorrow. Last week was my favorite episode of this show, so far.
Ruby & the Rockits (ABC Family): New. A reporter is following around Ruby and her dad. Jordan wants to confirm that David really is Ruby’s father. Plays again late night tomorrow.
Warehouse 13 (Syfy): New. Inmates seem to be offing themselves for no apparent reason at a penitentiary in Florida. Mika and Pete investigate. Plays again later. The previous two episodes, “Duped” and “Implosion,” both replay before this episode. Listen to interviews with Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek, and Allison Scagliotti. Look for my interview with Eddie McClintock later today.
The Cleaner (A&E) New. William is trying to help a professional boxer that has a drinking problem get clean. Plays twice and again later twice.
NCIS (CBS): Repeat. In “Legend, Part 1” from last season, Gibbs and McGee are headed for Los Angeles while investigating the murder of a Marine. Runs 61 minutes. This is the first part of the two part introduction of what will be NCIS: Los Angeles this fall. Part two plays after Big Brother tonight.
Shaq Vs. (ABC): New. Shaq attempts to take on Albert Pujols of the St. Louis Cardinals.
Rescue Me (FX): Season Finale. Uncle Teddy loses it. Janet and Sheila’s plan has consequences that are readily apparent, as things start to go very wrong. Runs 62 minutes. Plays twice.
- ESPN2 has early round coverage of the U.S. Open tennis tournament.
- Eureka (Syfy): Repeat. Last Friday night’s episode, “From Fear to Eternity,” replays.
- Greek (ABC Family): Repeat. Last night’s third season premiere episode, “The Day After,” replays.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “My Old Kentucky Home,” replays.
- Psych (USA): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode, “The Devils in the Details … and in the Upstairs Bedroom,” replays.
- Saving Grace (TNT): Repeat. Season three replays in late night with episode two, “She’s a Lump.” Plays again later.
Oxygen has 10 episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
Spike has nine episodes of Deadliest Warrior.
TNT has five episodes of Bones tonight.
USA has 11 episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.