News & Notes
Over on cable, A&E has the seventh season finale of Intervention and the first season finale of Hoarders, BBC America has a Top Gear “Best Of” special, and History has a Day After Disaster special.
House (FOX): New. House has some news that surprises Cuddy. Foreman is going after House’s job. A gamer is trying treatments submitted to him from people on the Internet instead of do what the doctors.
Greek (ABC Family): New. Ashleigh and Casey set out to raise the profile of the ZBZs. Rusty sets out to lavaliere Jordan, but he is warned of a KT curse. Plays again late night tomorrow. This is another great episode, as this season continues its hot streak. Lots of character development this season, along with all the comedy. What do you think of this season so far?
Castle (ABC): New. Two murders come in around the same time and Castle bets that he and Beckett can solve their case before Esposito and Ryan can solve the other. Starts two minutes after the hour and runs 58 minutes.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): New. Ted gets setup on a blind date and realizes the girl is someone he went out with years earlier.
Accidentally On Purpose (CBS): New. Billie is trying to get to know Zack better and snoops through his stuff to do so. She comes across something surprising.
Two and a Half Men (CBS): New. Chelsea convinces Charlie to let Alan’s girlfriend move in. Runs 31 minutes.
The Big Bang Theory (CBS): New. Penny and Leonard deal with him finally haven caught a break. Howard and Sheldon make a big bet. Starts a minute after the half hour and runs 29 minutes.
CSI: Miami (CBS): New. The lab gets attacked and people are being held hostage and Horatio must deal with some bizarre demands from the perpetrator.
- Army Wives (Lifetime): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Shrapnel and Alibies,” replays.
- Drop Dead Diva (Lifetime): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “What If?,” replays.
- Durham County (ION): New. Mike begins to question Ray, but soon finds himself under suspicion. Plays twice.
- Gossip Girl (The CW): New. Blair and Chuck each have their eye on an item at Sotheby’s. Vanessa thinks Scott is acting weird. Serena thinks something is up with Carter.
- Lie to Me (FOX): Season Premiere. A woman may be a witness or the killer, but her multiple personality disorder is making it hard to determine which.
- Lincoln Heights (ABC Family): New. Bishop is back for revenge. Charles decides about the money. Plays again later.
- One Tree Hill (The CW): New. Clay and Nathan have a disagreement on how to handle the scandal. Brooke and Quinn are putting together a fashion shoot.
- Trauma (NBC): Series Premiere. A team of first responders from San Francisco City Hospital attempt to save lives. It’s good, but not great. This is an amped up version of the hit 70s show Emergency!. There are a lot of similarities between the two, but this focuses a bit more on the characters and their stories, in addition to the explosive action. It will be interesting to see if they can maintain the excitement level going forward without blowing up the entire city.
- Unwrapped (Food Network): New. See how some of your favorite “Bacon” items are made. A repeat episode follows. Both play again later.
- ESPN has Monday Night Football with the Carolina Panthers at the Dallas Cowboys.
- Community (USA): Repeats. The first two episodes of the new NBC series, “Pilot” and “Spanish 101,” replay. Plays gain later.
- Mad Men (AMC): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Seven Twenty Three,” replays. Plays gain later.
- Mercy (Bravo): Repeat. The series premiere episode, “Can We Get That Drink Now?,” of the new NBC series replays.
Discovery Channel has six episodes of A Haunting.
History has five hours of Life Without People that plays two times today.
Oxygen has 12 episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
Spike has Rocky I-IV.
Syfy has eight episodes of Charlie Jade.
USA has 11 episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent early.