Get ready to get BURNED! The #1 show on cable returns with all new episodes. Don’t miss Tyne Daly & Clayne Crawford guest-starring in the Burn Notice winter premiere – “A Dark Road” – airing Thursday, January 21 at 10/9C. Become a Burn Notice Fan on Facebook, Follow @BurnNotice_USA on Twitter, and visit the Official Site to play Covert Ops: Vegas Heist (beginning 1.21.2010) for a chance to win an all-new Hyundai Genesis Coupe!
To celebrate the return, USA Network is giving TVaholic readers a chance to win a pretty sweet prize pack. Just check out the prize descriptions and photo below to see what you could win. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which amounts to leaving a comment on this post. Good Luck!
What Are the Prizes?
- Burn Notice Tote
- Seasons 1 and Season 2 DVDs
- Burn Notice Branded Flashlight
- Burn Notice: The End Game
- Burn Notice T-Shirt
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- Tell us what you love most about Burn Notice.
- Or, tell us which item in the prize pack you want most.
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Must include a valid email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 12:00 p.m. PT, Tuesday, February 11th, 2010. One number will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comment will be selected as the winner.
- The winner will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until February 15th, 2010 to respond. Once the winner has responded with their U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winner’s name and state will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Prize pack valued at $100. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
What If I Don’t Win?
Well, whether you win or not, you can always:
- You can get some of the items yourself at Amazon or your favorite local retailer.
- Signup to receive free daily updates of the great content here at TVaholic via eMail or RSS and get access to the free printable Winter TV schedules. Plus, you’ll be one of the first to know about future giveaways like this one.
- Follow @theTVaholic on Twitter, which is also a good way to find out about future giveaways or to just chat about our favorite TV shows.
- Enter our White Collar prize pack giveaway by Febraury 9th, 2010.
And the Winner Is
- #10 – Beth G. of ???, ?? is a winner of the Burn Notice Prize Pack Giveaway.
Update 2.12.2010: Added winner information and sent email notification.