News & Notes
Over on cable, BBC America has the first season finale of The Inbetweeners, Discovery Channel has the fourth season finale of Man vs. Wild, Planet Green has the first season finale of The Woman Who Stopped Traffic, Syfy has the second season finale of Ghost Hunters International, TLC has the second season finale of Toddlers & Tiaras, TNT has the second season finale of Leverage, and truTV has the seventh season premiere Most Daring.
Human Target (FOX): New. A computer genius is being held hostage in a high security high rise and Chance sets out to rescue him with the help of Winston and Guerrero.
Modern Family (ABC): Repeat. The “En Garde” episode from earlier in the season replays, where the family is supporting Manny in his fencing competition. This is one of my favorite episodes of this show so far.
The Inbetweeners (BBC America): Season Finale. Will puts together a Christmas Prom with the help of some girls. Last week’s episode replays right before. Both play again later. Season two premieres next week.
Leverage (TNT): Season Finale. The team sets out to clear themselves and takedown the corrupt mayor and the gunrunner he has partnered with in the process. Plays again later. This is part two of the two-part season finale. Part one airs right before along with the previous two episodes. Would normally pick Psych just barely over Leverage, but tonight’s episode is the season finale and I really enjoyed it. It’s a great episode that left me wanting to see where they are going to go with the show in season three. Co-creator and writer John Rogers (@jonrog1) and executive producer and director Dean Devlin (@Electric44) have put together a great pair of episodes, both of which play tonight, to close out the season with lots of twists and surprises. What did you think of last week’s episode?
Life Unexpected (The CW): Repeat. Monday’s episode, “Turtle Undefeated,” replays, where Lux throws a party trying to impress some kids at her new school.
Criminal Minds (CBS): Repeat. The “Hopeless” episode from earlier this season, where the team is trying to stop a group that kills in packs for the fun of it.
Psych (USA): New. Shawn and Gus are trying to stop a deadly pathogen from being released. Plays again later. The previous two episode replay earlier this morning.
- Being Erica (SOAPnet): New. Erica gets a complete do-over day from Dr. Tom. Plays again tomorrow afternoon.
- nip/tuck (FX): New. Sean and Christian try something different to raise the profile of their practice that is lagging in clients. Runs 61 minutes. Plays twice.
- Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): New. Bobby competes in a burrito challenge. Two repeat episodes play right before and another follows. All four play again later.
- ESPN has college basketball action with Duke at Miami followed NBA action with the Phoenix Suns at the Dallas Mavericks.
- ESPN2 has tripleheader college basketball action.
- Burn Notice (USA): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Enemies Closer,” replays.
- Damages (FX): Repeat. This past Monday night’s, “Don’t Throw That at the Chicken,” replays.
Bravo has seven episodes of Tabatha’s Salon Takeover.
Discovery Channel has six episodes of Overhaulin’.
Oxygen has 14 episodes of Roseanne followed by six episodes of The Bad Girls Club.
Syfy has seven episodes of Haunted early.
USA has seven episodes of NCIS.
WE has 10 episodes of Platinum Weddings early and later five episodes of 20/20 on WE tonight.