News & Notes
Over on cable, HBO has a Reporter special, Speed has the third season premiere of Bullrun, and TLC has the third winter season premiere of LA Ink.
In late night, Showtime has a Big Les: Problem Child comedy special and truTV has a couple of Hot Pursuit specials.
Bones (FOX): Repeat. “The Dwarf In the Box” episode replays, where Booth and Brennan are investigating the death of a little person who was a wrestler. Booth must also recertify on the gun range, yet he seems to have lost some of his accuracy.
Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): New. Derek gets the surgical lecture series back up and running and has Callie, Bailey and Richard present cases from their pasts. Runs 61 minutes.
Burn Notice (USA): New. The case involves a robbery at a fashion house. Michael and Fiona try to gain the trust of a Polish Intelligence officer. Plays again later. The previous two episodes, “Noble Causes” and “Enemies Closer,” replay earlier in the day, as does the “Pilot” episode.
The Deep End (ABC): New. Liam and Dillon seem to be the only ones that think their client didn’t do it. I’ve already stopped watching this and even though there is nothing else new in this hour, I still won’t be watching.
The Mentalist (CBS): Repeat. The “Red Bull” episode from earlier this season replays, where Jane has to work with Bosco to help find a woman that has been kidnapped for ransom.
Private Practice (ABC): New. Naomi, Addison and Pete are on the case of a premature baby they are trying to save. Cooper thinks that Charlotte’s new boyfriend may be a pill popper. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
- Ace of Cakes (Food Network): New. Duff and the gang have a short deadline to build a cake for Oprah. Two repeat episodes play right before and another follows. All four play again later.
- ESPN has doubleheader college basketball action.
- ESPN2 has tripleheader college basketball action.
- TNT has doubleheader NBA action with the Denver Nuggets at the Cleveland Cavaliers followed by the Boston Celtics at the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Psych (USA): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Death Is in the Air,” replays.
A&E has five episodes of The First 48.
Bravo has 11 episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County.
Discovery Channel has six episodes of A Haunting.
Oxygen has 18 episodes of Snapped.
Spike has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Syfy has six episodes of First Wave early.