News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has The Oprah Winfrey Oscar Special and NBC has two new episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Over on cable, Discovery Channel has the first season finale of Solving History With Olly Steeds, Discovery Health has a Radical Parenting special, FX has the series finale of nip/tuck, G4 has the second season premiere of Web Soup, Spike TV has a 1000 Ways to Lie special, Syfy has the sixth season premiere of Ghost Hunters, TBS has Tyler Perry’s House of Payne back from hiatus, TV Land has the sixth season finale of High School Reunion, and WE has the fourth season premiere of The Locator.
The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS): New. Christine is trying to decide what to do with some found money. Should she get something for herself or give it to charity?
Gary Unmarried (CBS): New. Gary challenges his old high school nemesis to a wrestling match in an attempt to settle an old score.
Modern Family (ABC): New. Phil is afraid of the dark and a trip under the house makes him face it. Mitchell and Cameron invite their daughter’s doctor over for brunch.
Cougar Town (ABC): New. Beverly D’Angelo (the Vacationmovies) guest-stars as Laurie’s mother. A woman mugs Bobby.
Psych (USA): New. Lassiter makes the bold claim that he believes a shark attack was actually murder. Shawn and Gus try to help prove he is right. Plays again later. The previous two episodes replay earlier today. Next week is the season finale.
Life Unexpected (The CW): Repeat. Monday’s episode, “Crisis Unaverted,” replays, where Baze and Ryan are competing in a radio station contest that leads to all kinds of trouble. This will be the last Wednesday replay, as next week will have the season premiere of America’s Next Top Model in this time slot.
Criminal Minds (CBS): New. The team is searching for a child abductor that seems to keep them for more than eight years.
Being Erica (SOAPnet): New. Erica learns that she can only fix her problems when she gets sent to the future by Kai’s therapist Dr. Fred. Plays again tomorrow afternoon and Saturday evening.
- CSI: NY (CBS): New. A guy is found covered in blood and wielding and holding an axe the morning after celebrating his 21st birthday with his friends, who were found dead at the party location.
- Dinner: Impossible (Food Network): New. Robert is tasked with cooking out in the open parking lot next to a terminal full of food. Plays again later.
- The Inbetweeners (BBC America): New. ???. Last week’s second season premiere episode replays right before. Both play again later.
- nip/tuck (FX): Series Finale. Sean and Christian reflect on their long relationship together. Runs 66 minutes. Plays twice.
- Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): New. Bobby competes in an omelet showdown. A repeat episode plays right before. Both play again later.
- ESPN has doubleheader college basketball action.
- ESPN2 has doubleheader college basketball action.
- NBA TV has the Golden State Warriors at the Orlando Magic.
- Burn Notice (USA): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Good Intentions,” replays.
- Damages (FX): Repeat. This past Monday night’s, “Don’t Forget to Thank Mr. Zedeck,” replays.
- White Collar (USA): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Front Man,” replays.
Discovery Channel has six episodes of A Haunting.
Oxygen has 18 episodes of Roseanne.
Syfy has 14 episodes of Ghost Hunters.
USA has nine episodes of NCIS.
WE has nine episodes of The Locator early.