News & Notes
Over on cable, Comedy Central has a Danny Bhoy: Subject to Change comedy special, Hallmark Channel has the TV movie premiere of Uncorked, HBO has a Magic & Bird: A Courtship of Rivals special, HGTV has the first season finale of Curb Appeal, ID has the series premiere of Mystery Files, Planet Green has a Pirate for the Sea special, and Style has the sixth season finale of How Do I Look? and a Fashion Emergency special.
Parenthood (NBC): Repeat. The “Pilot” episode from this past Tuesday replays. It you missed it, I highly recommend you check it out. It also replays earlier in the evening on Bravo. You can also find this episode as a free download atand .
Survivors (BBC America): New. Abby takes off to a place called Waterhouse in search of her son. The rest like the idea of Samantha’s community. Plays again later. Last week’s episode replays right before.
Castle (ABC): Repeat. This season’s premiere episode, “Deep in Death,” replays, where Castle is trying to fix things with Beckett while they get stuck together investigating the case of a dead guy found in a tree. Castle will be back with new episodes this Monday, March 8th.
- Uncorked (Hallmark Channel): TV Movie Premiere. @JulieBenz (Dexter) stars as a single workaholic woman who finds her self with some free time on a business trip to wine country, where she meets and starts hanging out with a local chef played by Scott Elrod (Men in Trees). Runs two hours and two minutes. Plays three times.
- CBS has a tripleheader college basketball action.
- ESPN has five college basketball games throughout the day.
- ESPN2 has five college basketball games.
- NBA TV has the New Jersey Nets at the New York Knicks.
- Versus has a college basketball game.
- Burn Notice (USA): Repeat. This past Thursday’s season finale episode, “Devil You Know,” replays.
- White Collar (USA): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s episode, “Front Man,” replays.
A&E has six episodes of CSI: Miami tonight.
Bravo has six episodes of House tonight.
Lifetime has 12 episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
TLC has 10 episodes of What Not to Wear.
Travel has 10 episodes of Ghost Advenutres.
truTV has five episodes of The Investigators followed by six episodes of Full Throttle Salon.