News & Notes
Over on cable, Discovery Channel has the eighth season premiere of MythBusters and the series premiere of Is It Possible?.
In late night, MTV has a The Real World: The [email protected]! They Should’ve Shown special.
On Episode 63, “The One With the Special Guest,” of the TV times Three podcast, Amrie and I are joined by Curt Wagner of the @ShowPatrol blog at Redeye Chicago to talk about the week in TV, which included some Caprica, spoiler free preview of Stargate Universe, Chuck, Greek, Lost, and more.
Human Target (FOX): New. Chance goes undercover to protect a prize fighter from a ruthless businessman.
Modern Family (ABC): New. Claire and Phil are divvying up working with the kids on school projects. Cameron and Gloria bond over the course of a night out.
Cougar Town (ABC): New. A wine rep has eyes for Grayson. Jules says she is going to give up wine for a month. Runs 31 minutes.
Being Erica (SOAPnet): New. Dr. Tom takes a trip back to the last time he saw his daughter. Plays again tomorrow afternoon.
- Dinner: Impossible (Food Network): New. Robert is given orders to complete a double mission on the US Navy’s newest destroyer. Plays again later.
- The Inbetweeners (BBC America): New. Will gets asked to co-ordinate the Duke of Edinburgh awards at the school. Last week’s episode replays right before. Both play again later.
- MythBusters (Discovery Channel): Season Premiere. The guys check out a myth that revolves around lethal littering. Plays again later.
- ESPN has doubleheader NBA action with the Denver Nuggets at the Boston Celtics followed by the Los Angeles Lakers at the San Antonio Spurs.
- ESPN2 has doubleheader NIT Tournament college basketball action.
- Breaking Bad (AMC): Repeat. This past Sunday’s third season premiere episode, “No Mas,” replays.
Discovery Channel has 11 episodes of MythBusters.
History has five episodes of WWII that play two times today.
Oxygen has 16 episodes of Roseanne.
Spike TV has 10 episodes of CSI….
USA has 17 episodes of NCIS.