News & Notes
On cable tonight, Discovery Channel has a Dirty Jobs special, HBO has a For Neda special, MTV has the series premiere of Warren the Ape, and TLC has the sixth season finale of Little People, Big World and a couple of Food Buddha specials.
Enter our USA Network Burn Notice prize pack and Royal Pains prize pack giveaways.
Lie to Me (FOX): New. Lightman and Foster are thinking through their past after a former colleague of Cal’s is killed in a car bombing.
The Good Guys (FOX): New. Looking into the case of a damaged vending machine leads Jack and Dan to a murder and a prostitution ring. I was in the I’ll watch another couple episodes and see camp after the first episode, but after last week’s episode I’m in the I really liked it camp and will probably continue to watch. Hopefully, we get more episodes like the second one than the first one. Last week’s episode, “Bait & Switch,” replays tonight on FX. Tonight’s episode replays on Friday night and then on FX next Monday night. What did you think about the first two episodes?
Saving Grace (TNT): New. Capt. Grace is having trouble dealing with a tragic event. A beheading is investigated. Capt. Perry has an announcement. Plays again later. The series finale is next week on June 21st.
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate (Food Network): New. Food Network personalities talk about their “Regional Favorites.” A repeat episode follows. Both play again later.
- Persons Unknown (NBC): New. Moira attempts to remove everyone’s implants. McNair and Joe go about testing the invisible wall that seems to be keeping them in town. I really liked last week’s premiere. I thought it was done really well and left me wanting to know what the heck is going on. Will be keeping up with this one over the summer. What about you?
- Pretty Little Liars (ABC Family): Repeat. The series premiere episode, “Pilot,” replays tonight after The Secret Life of the American Teenager and again tomorrow right before the next new episode.
- ESPN has a three 2010 World Cup Soccer games today starting super early and later Monday Night Baseball MLB action with my unbelievably terrible Seattle Mariners at the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Burn Notice (USA): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Fast Friends,” replays.
- Drop Dead Diva (Lifetime): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Back From the Dead,” replays.
- In Plain Sight (USA): Repeat. Last Wednesday’s episode, “Her Days Are Numbered,” replays.
BET has 10 episodes of Everybody Hates Chris.
Bravo has five episodes of The Real Housewives of New York City.
Discovery Channel has seven episodes of Dirty Jobs early.
Oxygen has 11 episodes of Dance Your Ass Off.
Syfy has eight episodes of First Wave early.
TLC has 12 episodes of Little People, Big World.
USA has 12 episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
WE has 13 episodes of The Locator early and later 10 episodes of The Golden Girls.