News & Notes
Over on cable, Bravo has the second part of the third season of The Real Housewives of New York City reunion show, Discovery Channel has a Scariest Moments at Sea special, HGTV has the first season finale of My First Sale, Logo has The NewNowNext Awards, and TV One has the series premiere of Omarosa’s Ultimate Merger.
DirectTV has the third season premiere of Supreme Court of Comedy.
Community (NBC): Repeat. The “Social Psychology” episode replays, where Jeff and Shirley bond over gossiping about Britta’s boyfriend and Annie gets Abed and Troy to volunteer for an experiment.
100 Questions (NBC): New. Charlotte recounts a time when a guy she dated became obsessed with her.
Burn Notice (USA): New. Jesse becomes part of the team with some reluctance from the others as they try to help a port worker that is being threatened by mobsters. Plays again later.
Royal Pains (USA): New. A popular action star becomes Hank’s patient. Eddie decides to stay in the Hamptons. Plays again later.
- 30 Rock (NBC): Repeat. The “Dealbreakers Talk Show No. 0001” episode from this past season replays.
- Good Eats (Food Network): New. Alton shows you the best way to build eggs benedict. A repeat episode plays right before. Both play again later.
- ABC has Game 7 of the NBA Finals with the Boston Celtics at the Los Angeles Lakers. There is a Jimmy Kimmel Live special that either precedes or follows the game depending on your time zone.
- ESPN has a couple 2010 World Cup Soccer games early and later first round coverage of the U.S. Open golf tournament.
- ESPN2 has a 2010 World Cup Soccer game.
BET has 10 episodes of Everybody Hates Chris.
Bravo has seven and then an hour later another four episodes of The Real Housewives of New York City.
Oxygen has 12 episodes of Snapped.
Spike TV has 10 hours of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes.
Syfy has 16 episodes of The Twilight Zone early.
USA has 10 episodes of Burn Notice early.