News & Notes
Over on cable, BBC America has the fourth season finale of Peep Show and TBS has a Cedric the Entertainer’s Urban Circus special.
The Next Food Network Star (Food Network): Repeat. This past Sunday’s episode, “Grammy Award Celebration,” replays. Plays again later.
MythBusters (Discovery Channel): New. The guys test out some “Car Conundrums.” Plays again later.
In Plain Sight (USA): New. Mary has to deal with 16-year-old witness with a rebellious streak and parents who are so wrapped up in their separation that they aren’t paying the proper attention to their daughter. Plays again later. The previous three episodes replay earlier in the morning. Next week is the season finale.
- Dinner: Impossible (Food Network): New. Robert has to use coffee and tea in every dish he cooks for a group of 150 people and only has nine hours to do it. Plays again later.
- Hot in Cleveland (TV Land): New. Joy takes up with a younger man. Melanie is trying to encourage Elka to date again.
- Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): New. Bobby competes in a “Chicken Tikka Masala” competition. Plays again later.
- ESPN has a couple 2010 FIFA World Cup games early, the first being the U.S. vs. Algeria, and later has Wednesday Night Baseball MLB action with the Detroit Tigers at the New York Mets.
- Leverage (TNT): Repeats. This past Sunday’s third season premiere episodes, “The Jailhouse Job” and “The Reunion Job,” replays.
Oxygen has five episodes of America’s Next Top Model early.
Spike TV has 11 hours of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes.
Syfy has eight episodes of The Outer Limits early.
USA has nine episodes of NCIS.