News & Notes
On cable tonight, BBC America has the third season finale of Not Going Out, Starz has the second season finale of Party Down and the first season finale of Gravity and Travel Channel has the 12th season finale of Most Haunted.
Friday Night Lights (NBC): New. The Lions are going up against the worst team in the division. Tami and Julie visit some colleges in Boston.
Flashpoint (CBS): New. A woman takes off with her kids to keep her husband from gaining custody.
Party Down (Starz): Season Finale. Constance, played by the fabulous Jane Lynch, hires her former Party Down mates to cater her wedding. Ron makes a move for Danielle no matter what the consequences might be. Runs 30 minutes. For those of you that don’t have Starz, but have aaccount, you can watch this and other Starz series via instant watch. This is a great episode that builds to a fantastic ending for both the episode and the season. Plus, it’s always great to watch Lynch. If you haven’t been watching, you really need to check this show out.
- Merlin (Syfy): New. Morgause is back for revenge and it pushes Merlin’s loyalties to the limit. Plays again later. Last week’s episode replays right before.
- ESPN has two 2010 FIFA World Cup games.
- ESPN2 has coverage of Wimbledon early and a couple College World Series games later.
- Golf Channel has second round coverage of the LPGA Championship golf tournament.
- Memphis Beat (TNT): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s series premiere episode, “It’s Alright Mama,” replays.
- Royal Pains (USA): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Medusa,” replays.
Bravo has seven episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
History has 12 episodes of Ax Men.
Oxygen has 16 episodes of Roseanne.
Spike TV has 12 hours of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episodes.
Syfy has the four-part, eight-hour Stephen King’s The Stand miniseries.
USA has 10 episodes of House early followed by seven episodes of NCIS.
WE has seven episodes of Amazing Wedding Cakes early.