News & Notes
Over on cable, Discovery Channel has the series premiere of Man, Woman, Wild, Discovery Health has The 10 Most Unbelievable Births special, and TLC has the series premiere of DC Cupcakes.
I really wish FOX would decide one way or the other whether they are going to replay The Good Guys episodes on Fridays, as Monday’s episode does not replay tonight.
On Episode 74, “Guide to Comic-Con 2010,” of the TV times Three podcast, Amrie, Rae, and I discussed what to expect if going to Comic-Con for the first time, what we are looking forward to seeing there and then went over a few shows from the previous week including Eureka, Haven, Warehouse 13, The Closer and more, plus a couple of news items.
House (FOX): Repeat. The “Private Lives” episode from last season replays, where the team is treating a woman that blogs about everything in her life.
Eureka (Syfy): New. It’s “A New World” and the group begins to fully grasp the results of their trip back in time. Plays again later. Last week’s season premiere episode, “Founder’s Day,” replays right before and also earlier in the day on USA. Speaking of which, how did you like how it has changed the things?
Flashpoint (CBS): New. The team attempts to extract a young man and a baby that are being held by a carjacker.
- Haven (Syfy): New. After having decided to stay in Haven, Audrey is trying to get settled in. Meanwhile, she and Nathan investigate the destruction of a local bar. Plays again later. Last week’s series premiere episode, “Welcome to Haven,” replays earlier this evening and also earlier in the day on USA. What did you think of the premiere? Will you be watching again tonight?
- Supernatural (The CW): Repeat. In “The Real Ghostbusters” episode from last season, Sam and Dean get snookered into attending a “Supernatural” fan convention.
- ESPN has second round coverage of The British Open golf tournament.
- Versus has coverage of the Tour de France: Stage 12. Replays multiple times.
- The Glades (A&E): Repeat. This past Sunday’s series premiere episode, “Pilot,” replays two times.
- Memphis Beat (TNT): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s episode, “Polk Salad Annie,” replays.
- Rescue Me (FX): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s episode, “Comeback,” replays.
Nickelodeon has 14 episodes of Everybody Hates Chris in late night.
Oxygen has 10 episodes of Roseanne.
Spike TV has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.