Tonight on the Tube: Friday Night Lights, Eureka & Flashpoint
News & Notes
On cable tonight, History has the season premiere of Modern Marvels, TLC has the fifth season premiere of Say Yes to the Dress, the series premiere of Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta and the first season finale of DC Cupcakes, and VH1 has the series premiere of The Short List.
In late night, HBO has the first season finale of The Neistat Brothers.
Friday Night Lights (NBC): New. The game between the Panthers and the Lions is getting closer and tensions are on the rise.
Eureka (Syfy): New. Trouble is dealt with during the space week festival. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “All the Rage,” replays right before.
Flashpoint (CBS): New. Parker gets mistaken for someone else and gets taken hostage by meth dealers.
- Haven (Syfy): New. Audrey begins investigating some clues to the Colorado Kid crime scene. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “Harmony,” replays earlier this evening. The third episode wasn’t the charm, not expecting the fourth to be any better.
- The Pillars of the Earth (Starz): New. Prior Philip and William get in a standoff regarding the access to the Shiring quarry. Jack’s artistic talents take hold. Aliena starts a business to help earn money for Richard’s chance to become a knight. Based on the novel by Ken Follett.
- ESPN has second round coverage of the Women’s British Open golf tournament early and later X Games coverage.
- ESPN2 has second round coverage of the U.S. Senior Open golf tournament.
- The Glades (A&E): Repeat. This past Sunday’s episode, “A Perfect Storm,” replays and again later.
- Memphis Beat (TNT): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s episode, “Run On,” replays.
- My Boys (TBS): Repeats. This past Sunday’s season premiere episodes, “Addition By Subtraction” and “Gourmets and Confused,” replay.
- Rescue Me (FX): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s episode, “Blackout,” replays.
Bravo has seven episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
Nickelodeon has 12 episodes of Everybody Hates Chris in late night.
Oxygen has nine episodes of The Bad Girls Club.
Spike TV has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Syfy has eight episodes of Special Unit 1 early.