C. Thomas Howell guest starred in the fifth summer season finale episode, “One, Maybe Two, Ways Out,” of Psych, which was the episode they were filming when I, and others, got a chance to visit the set. We got a chance to spend about 15 minutes talking with him about his experience on the show and his career. Listed below are a few of the questions covered in the interview.
C. Thomas Howell Interview Questions
- Were you not fond of your original birth name?
- You’ve played comedy, you’ve played heroes, you’ve played villains. What do you prefer?
- Was there ever a time in which you contemplated another career, or was it just always this?
- Can you tell us about your character in this episode?
- Is there a bit of a friendship then between you and Lassiter, since you’re both kind of hard asses, or is there tension?
- Is there a specific genre that you prefer working in?
- Did you understand as a kid, like, the gravity of working with Spielberg, and Coppola?
- Which character that you’ve play do you relate to the most?
Listen to the C. Thomas Howell Interview
What did you think of the interview? What did you think about C. Thomas Howell in the Psych fifth summer season finale?