Psych Set Visit: C. Thomas Howell Interview – Audio
Psych Set Visit: C. Thomas Howell Interview -- Photo by: Alan Zenuk/USA Network
C. Thomas Howell guest starred in the fifth summer season finale episode, “One, Maybe Two, Ways Out,” of Psych, which was the episode they were filming when I
, and others, got a chance to visit the set. We got a chance to spend about 15 minutes talking with him about his experience on the show and his career. Listed below are a few of the questions covered in the interview.
C. Thomas Howell Interview Questions
- Were you not fond of your original birth name?
- You’ve played comedy, you’ve played heroes, you’ve played villains. What do you prefer?
- Was there ever a time in which you contemplated another career, or was it just always this?
- Can you tell us about your character in this episode?
- Is there a bit of a friendship then between you and Lassiter, since you’re both kind of hard asses, or is there tension?
- Is there a specific genre that you prefer working in?
- Did you understand as a kid, like, the gravity of working with Spielberg, and Coppola?
- Which character that you’ve play do you relate to the most?
Listen to the C. Thomas Howell Interview
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 16:38 — 7.6MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email |
What did you think of the interview? What did you think about C. Thomas Howell in the Psych fifth summer season finale?