I got a chance to visit the set of Psych back in August along with a group from various other TV sites. That’s me at the head of the table in the top right of the photo above in the black shirt. They were shooting scenes for the fifth summer season finale, “One, Maybe Two, Ways Out,” in an office building that wasn’t too far from the Vancouver, B.C. airport, which you’ll hear in the background of the interview. We got a chance to spend about 25 minutes talking with Maggie Lawson, who plays Det. Juliet O’Hara on the show. Listed below are a few of the questions covered in the interview.
Maggie Lawson Interview Questions
- How would you like to see Juliet and Shawn’s relationship develop?
- How would you compare you to Juliet?
- Are there some guest stars that you have bonded with more than others, or that you’ve had a lot of fun with, or that you were really excited to work with?
- Is it difficult working with someone that you are actually dating?
- Do you have any desire to direct?
- Do you have any personal goals for your character going into the latter part of this season, and into next season?
- If somebody besides Gus or Henry were to find out that Shawn is not really a psychic, who else would you like to be the next person? Would you like to be Juliet?
Listen to the Maggie Lawson Interview
What did you think of the interview? Have you watched the Psych fifth season finale yet, what did you think about that? Listening to the Maggie Lawson interview after having seen “One, Maybe Two, Ways Out,” you get a chance to see what she already knew, but didn’t want to let spill.