News & Notes
Tonight, PBS has the 36th season premiere of Austin City Limits.
Over on cable, Sundance has the fifth season premiere of Iconoclasts.
The first two episodes of NBC’s Undercovers replay today on Bravo.
The Event (NBC): Repeat. This past Monday’s episode, “To Keep Us Safe,” replays. This episode also replays tomorrow afternoon on Bravo.
Law & Order: Los Angeles (NBC): Repeat. This past Wednesday’s series premiere episode, “Hollywood,” replays. This episode also replays tonight in late night on Bravo.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. This past Wednesday’s episode, “Bullseye” replays.
- ABC has college football action this afternoon and later Saturday Night College Football action.
- CBS has SEC on CBS college football with Tennessee at LSU and later Florida at Alabama.
- EPSN has three college football games.
- EPSN2 has a college football game, NASCAR racing action with the Nationwide Series: Kansas Lottery 300, and then another college football game.
- FOX has FOX Saturday Baseball MLB action.
- NBC has Day 2 Ryder Cup Golf action early.
- Versus has a college football game with Navy at Air Force.
- Lone Star (FOX): Repeat. This past Monday’s episode, “One in Every Family,” replays. The show was canceled after this episode aired last Monday, but the Saturday late night replay was not rescheduled. It is rumored that the remaining filmed episodes may play at this time for the next few weeks.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): New. Bryan Cranston hosts with musical guest Kanye West.
A&E has eight episodes of CSI: Miami.
Food Network has eight episodes of The Next Iron Chef to get you ready for the third season premiere tomorrow night.
Oxygen has nine episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
USA has five episodes of NCIS tonight.
WE has six episodes of Ghost Whisperer early and later 14 episodes of The Golden Girls.
We really enjoyed Lonestar and are so disappointed it has been canceled. Hopefully, the remaining episodes will be televised. Because Lonestar is quirky, I’m thinking it shoulld be on Showtime or a network with viewers that enjoy contraversial plots/shows. Thanks for keeping us up to date with repeat info. It’s soooooo appreciated. We only have one DVR and being able to record shows I’ve missed is terririfc!
Georgia, You are very welcome.