Obviously, I’m thankful for my family and friends, a roof over my head, and a job that pays the bills, but this is a TV site. So, I’m going to focus on things related to TV that I am thankful for on this Thanksgivng holiday.
The TVaholic is Thankful For:
- Every TVaholic.com reader and TVtimesThree podcast listener, as I love chatting about TV with you. Whether via the comments sections here and there or over on Twitter via @theTVaholic, talking about TV with fellow fans is one of my favorite things to do. Next to actually watching the shows of course.
- My DVRs, as they allow me to watch much more TV than I could ever do without them. And yes, I am fully aware that by fast-forwarding through and thus not watching the commercials that I am helping to slowly kill the medium I love so much.
- On Demand content from Xfinity, well really I’m thankful when it actually works properly and updates shows promptly. This too has allowed me to watch much more TV than I would be able to without it.
- TV show screeners, as I love being one of the first to get to see a new show or upcoming episode and am very grateful to those cable outlets and TV networks that have seen fit to allow me to do so.
- Comedies like 30 Rock, Community, Cougar Town, and Modern Family that consistently bring the funny.
- Smartly scripted dramas like House, Sons of Anarchy, and Terriers that have great characters and superb story arcs.
- And lastly, shows like Castle, Chuck, and Psych that so adeptly merge the comedy with the drama.
I could probably list many more TV things I’m thankful for, but now it’s your turn. What TV related things are you most thankful for? Let us know in the comments.
I’m thankful that Chuck and Sarah finally got together on Chuck(I have at least one will they or won’t they couple that finally took the plunge).
I’m thankful for All the different sports that I can watch on tv.
I’m thankful for you Mr. Tv Addict that I love posting things about tv with over twitter.
I’m thankful for Tv x 3 the podcast.
I’m thankful that My Take on Tv’s Amrie is as nice about answering her tweets on tv as you are.
I’m thankful that Raelee is also nice on her twitter feed.
I’m also thankful for the following shows:
The Vampire Diaries
Melissa and Joey
kaliel2000, Thanks! That’s quite the eclectic list of shows, but not much different than what a list of my favorite shows would look like.