On Tuesday, January 25th, 2011 the first half of Glee season two will be released on DVD. To celebrate the release, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment and Think Jam promotions is giving two TVaholic readers a chance to win a copy of the DVD set. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which pretty much amounts to answering the question below in the comments on this post. Good Luck!
Also, don’t forget that Glee season two resumes following the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 6th, 2011 and then its regular Tuesday night timeslot on February 8th.
What Is the Prize?
- One of two Glee: Season 2, Volume 1 DVD sets, which contains the first 10 episodes of season two as well as special features and never-before-seen footage. This includes a bonus song recorded exclusively for the DVD release. Find every memorable season two performance thus far, including “Britney/Brittany” and “The Rocky Horror Glee Show.”
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- Tell us your favorite thing about the first half of Glee season two.
- Like TVaholic.com on Facebook and then leave a second comment below saying that you have done so. Please use the same name on the comment as you do on Facebook or we will not be able to count the bonus entry.
What Are the Rules?
- Limit two entries per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States or Canada. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. You must remain a Facebook fan thru January 26th for bonus entry to count, but we hope you will stick around after. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Tuesday, January 25th, 2011. Two numbers will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comments will be selected as the winners. While you can submit two entries, you can’t win twice. So, a subsequent number will be randomly drawn if that were to happen.
- The winners will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until January 30th, 2011 to respond. Once the winners have responded with their U.S./Canadian shipping address to claim their prize, the winners’ names and state/province will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winners Are
- #101 – Kateishia Fontaine of Winnipeg, MB is the first winner of a Glee: Season 2, Volume 1 DVD set.
- #91 – Catharine Morgan of Kingsville, ON is the second winner of a Glee: Season 2, Volume 1 DVD set.
Update 1.26.2011: Added winner information and sent email notifications.