News & Notes
Over on cable, ID has the second season finale of I (Almost) Got Away With It, TBS has the first season finale of Glory Daze, Travel Channel has the sixth season premiere of Bizarre Foods With Andrew Zimmern, and USA Network has the second midseason premiere of White Collar.
Ep.85: The Better Late Than Never 2011 Winter TV Preview of the TV times Three podcast is now live and ready for listening. We took a look at the shows returning or premiering in January and February and gave you are picks.
Enter our giveaway for a Glee Season 2, Volume 1 DVD set.
Life Unexpected (The CW): Season Finale. Baze is thinking about what a future would be like with Emma, not know of her secret romantic past. Lux feels like Eric is starting to pull away and attempts to fix it. Runs two hours. I will definitely be sad to see this family disappear from our TV screens. What about you?
The Good Wife (CBS): New. The firm hires a jury consultant that claims to predict the outcome of cases by reading the expressions of the members of the jury. How awesome would it be if it was Dr. Lightman? Anyway, Will also finds out something about what Bond has planned for the firm.
No Ordinary Family (ABC): New. The police station gets taken over and Jim’s secret may be in danger. Stephanie and Kelly aren’t sure what to make of the new vice president of human resources.
V (ABC): New. Lisa is noticing that her body is starting to change. Erica takes Malick hostage and attempts to get some information out of her. Anna sends a team out to find Malick. She is also trying to keep her daughter in line. Runs 61 minutes. Other than the search for the soul part of the storyline, I’m enjoying this season so far and tonight’s episode provides some excitement, but the most interesting part is with Anna and Erica and how close they are to the other’s child. What do you think of the season after two episodes?
White Collar (USA Network): Midseason Premiere. Peter gets suspended after being wrongly accused by the FBI. So, Neal has an idea how they can clear his name and find out who shot Mozzie. Plays again later. Great episode, as the second season resumes with a really fun episode that brings everybody together to pull off the sting. Next week’s episode is even better.
- Dirty Jobs (Discovery Channel): New. Mike becomes a “Hair Fairy.” Plays again later. A repeat episode plays right before.
- Glory Daze (TBS): Season Finale. Joel and Christie are trying to figure out the meaning of their friendship. The Omega Sigs throw a huge mid semester party. Plays again Friday night.
- Lights Out (FX): New. Lights is threatened with criminal charges and a special delivery he is forced to make may have serious consequences. Runs 62 minutes. Plays twice and again later.
- NCIS (CBS): New. Ducky gets some help from the guy who trained him, as they attempt to solve the case of a college fair murder. Bob Newhart guest stars.
- NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS): New. Some classified documents from the Pentagon get uploaded to the Internet and the team investigates how such a thing happened.
- Parenthood (NBC): New. Adam and Kristina find out that Maddie has been sneaking around with Alex. Jabbar is dealing with some stage fright on the night of the play.
- Southland (TNT): New. The man who raped Ben’s mother gets released from prison and he has revenge on his mind. Sammy is trying to figure out what to do with the betrayal of his wife. Plays again later.
- What Not to Wear (TLC): New. Clinton and Stacy help a pastry chef with low self-esteem whip up a new wardrobe. Plays again later.
- ESPN has doubleheader college basketball action.
- ESPN2 has college basketball action.
- NBA TV has the Atlanta Hawks at the Miami Heat.
A&E has six episodes of The First 48.
Bravo has 10 episodes of The Rachel Zoe Project.
Oxygen has 12 episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
SpikeTV has 16 episodes of 1000 Ways to Die.
Syfy has all eight episodes of Joan of Arcadia.
USA has eight episodes of White Collar early.
There is even more to choose from tonight than there was last week and a lot of it is actually really good. What will you be watching?