News & Notes
Over on cable, Golf Channel has the third season finale of The Haney Project.
NCIS (CBS): New. It looks like the murder of a former investigative assistant may be linked to a robbery plan. A new special agent arrives at the office.
Raising Hope (FOX): New. Sabrina and Virginia both find out secrets about the other and Sabrina tries to blackmail Virginia with them. Burt has to go in for a vasectomy. Plays following a 90 minute American Idol and runs 30 minutes.
The Good Wife (CBS): New. The firm is suing an Internet company that failed to protect the identity of one of its customers in China, which lead to his being imprisoned and tortured. Eli gets some news that may help them knock Childs out of the race. Will and Diane are trying to garner enough support to take back control of the firm. Mini Review: Another outstanding episode, as the partnership maneuvering comes to a head tonight and a vote is called. I loved how the whole things plays out, as you can’t do much better than delivering me a story that ends the way I thought it would, but made me seriously doubt it during the episode. Also, there is some really good stuff on the campaign storyline. Lastly, the case is very interesting and it is dealt with very well, giving you both sides and something to think about. There are some great character moments for all the main players and few of the side characters. Everything together makes for a very strong episode that left me wanting more. Can’t wait to see where they go from here.
No Ordinary Family (ABC): New. Mrs. X wants Sophie to put a spell on Jim and George. Daphne’s boyfriend is starting to become suspicious. Stephanie needs to make a tough decision.
V (ABC): New. Erica leads a risky attack against Anna. Anna runs into a big problem. Runs 61 minutes.
Parenthood (NBC): New. Adam and Christina are having trouble talking to Max about Asperger’s syndrome. Sarah is looking for some help on a project. Crosby tries to fix things.
- Dirty Jobs (Discovery Channel): New. Mike becomes a “Termite Researcher.” Plays again later. A repeat episode plays right before.
- Lights Out (FX): New. Lights goes in for some unorthodox training to shake things up. Runs 61 minutes. Plays twice and again later.
- NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS): New. Sam goes back undercover and heads for Yemen to find a terrorist leader and save the son of a Saudi prince.
- Southland (TNT): New. “Failure Drill.” Plays again later.
- What Not to Wear (TLC): New. A mommy blogger gets a new wardrobe theme installed by Clinton and Stacy. Plays again later.
- White Collar (USA Network): New. Peter and Neal need to switch identities to break a collusion scheme. Plays again later.
- ESPN has doubleheader college basketball action.
- ESPN2 has a college basketball game.
- NBA TV has the New York Knicks at the Orlando Magic.
- Fairly Legal (USA Network): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Believers,” replays.
- Justified (USA Network): Repeat. Last Wednesday’s episode, “The I of the Storm,” replays.
- Royal Pains (USA Network): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Listen to the Music,” replays.
A&E has six episodes of The First 48.
Bravo has 12 episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County.
Oxygen has 12 episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
Spike TV has nine episodes of Gangland.
Syfy has five episodes of Star Trek: Enterprise tonight.
USA has six episodes of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit early, last week’s White Collar and then another nine SVU episodes.