News & Notes
Wow, there is very little, even less than normally, worth watching tonight with all the repeats. Yet, this week with all the repeats has provided a good chance to get caught up with shows you’re behind on. I’m not caught up yet, but I’m getting closer. Maybe by this weekend.
Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): Repeat. Bobby competes in a “Whoopie Pies” battle. Plays again later.
Throwdown with Bobby Flay (Food Network): New. Bobby competes in a “Boston Cream Pie” competition.
Modern Family (ABC): Repeat. The “Slow Down Your Neighbors” episode from earlier this season replays, where Claire is trying to get a car to stop speeding through the neighborhood. Runs 31 minutes.
Justified (FX): New. Raylan is on a collision course with the Bennetts and Boyd seems to have gotten in on a new heist plot. Runs 61 minutes. Plays twice and again later.
- Hot in Cleveland (TV Land): New. Victoria gets a job as a local news personality. Melanie is dating a coach for the Cavaliers. Plays again later.
- ESPN2 has doubleheader college basketball action early and later.
- ESPN2 has doubleheader college basketball action.
- NBA TV has the New York Knicks at the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Being Erica (SOAPnet): New. Jenny has gotten off track and needs some help getting back on the right one. Plays again tomorrow afternoon and Saturday morning.
- Fairly Legal (USA Network): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Coming Home,” replays.
- Lights Out (FX): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Inflight,” replays.
- Southland (TNT): Repeat. Last night’s third season finale episode, “Graduation Day,” replays.
Bravo has 10 episodes of Top Chef: All-Stars.
Spike TV has 13 episodes of 1000 Ways to Die.
Syfy has 11 episodes of Star Trek: Enterprise.
USA has 10 episodes of NCIS.